Visit Below Link, To Download This Course:\n\nhttps://www.tutorialsservice.net/product/psy-275-week-4-quiz-latest/\n\nOr \nEmail us on\nSUPPORT@TUTORIALSSERVICE.NET\n\nPSY 275 Week 4 Quiz Latest\nPSY275\nPSY 275 Week 4 Quiz Latest\nPSY275 Introduction to Abnormal Psychology\nDirections: Please clearly indicate your choice for each of the following questions. Post your quiz to the Assignments Section for grading\n1. Which of the following is not a known cause of childhood anxiety?\n1. Overprotective parents\n2. Parents avoid or reject the child\n3. Parental anxiety\n4. Too many friends\n
Visit Below Link, To Download This Course:
Email us on
PSY 275 Week 4 Quiz Latest
PSY 275 Week 4 Quiz Latest
PSY275 Introduction to Abnormal Psychology
Directions: Please clearly indicate your choice for each of the following questions. Post your quiz to the
Assignments Section for grading
1. Which of the following is not a known cause of childhood anxiety?
1. Overprotective parents
2. Parents avoid or reject the child
3. Parental anxiety
4. Too many friends
2. Which of the following is the most common treatment for childhood anxiety disorders?
1. Gestalt Therapy
2. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
3. Existential Therapy
4. Family Systems Therapy
3. Which of the following is not a documented potential cause of conduct disorder?
3. Inadequate parenting
4. Depressed mood
4. It has been proposed that ADHD is caused by _________.
1. Dopamine abnormalities in the brain
5. Which of the following is a concern with the medications that are currently used to treat ADHD?
1. They are not effective.
2. The findings of drug effectiveness studies may not be applicable to some minority groups.
3. Not enough children are being medicated.
4. They lead to a stigma for the child.
6. Which of the following is a symptom for Autism Spectrum Disorder?
1. Deficits in social communication and interaction.
2. Easily develop and maintain relationships.
3. Poor attention to tasks.
7. When treating Autism Spectrum Disorder, clinicians may choose to combine _____________ with
behavioral therapies and different methods of training.
1. A specific diet plan
2. An exercise regimen
3. Play therapy
4. Psychotropic medications and specific vitamins
8. Which of the following is not considered to be a behavioral symptom of oppositional defiant disorder?
9. Oppositional defiant disorder is ________common in boys than girls before puberty.
3. Just as
4. Twice as
10. Previous research has stated that there was a relationship between vaccines and the development of
autism spectrum disorder. Recent research has now found that ________________.
1. The original study was correct and the MMR vaccine causes autism.
2. The original study was methodologically flawed and failed to demonstrate any relationship
between the two.
3. The original study was referring to multiple vaccines.
4. The original study has been supported by later research.