Loading in 2 Seconds...
Loading in 2 Seconds...
\nVisit Below Link, To Download This Course:\n\nhttps://www.tutorialsservice.net/product/nr-700-week-7-practice-problem-summary-with-annotated-bibliography/\n\nOr \nEmail us on\nSUPPORT@TUTORIALSSERVICE.NET\n\nNR 700 Week 7 Practice Problem Summary with Annotated Bibliography\nNR700\nNR 700 Week 7 Practice Problem\nPractice Problem Summary with Annotated Bibliography Guidelines\nAn annotated bibliography is an organizing tool that helps compile evidence sources; especially research, in one location when working on a research or evidence-based practice/quality improvement project. It also provides quick access to the information contained in each source as you move throughout the program.\n
Visit Below Link, To Download This Course:
Email us on
NR 700 Week 7 Practice Problem Summary with Annotated Bibliography
NR 700 Week 7 Practice Problem
Practice Problem Summary with Annotated Bibliography Guidelines
An annotated bibliography is an organizing tool that helps compile evidence sources; especially research,
in one location when working on a research or evidence-based practice/quality improvement project. It
also provides quick access to the information contained in each source as you move throughout the
The purpose of preparing an annotated bibliography is to allow you to further explore literature that
supports the practice problem and intervention ideas that you have for your DNP project. (Hint: if you
keep adding to this list throughout the program, your final project will become much easier since you will
have already collected everything you need here to support your project).
To complete this assignment, start by performing a literature search for initial sources of research and
evidence related to your practice change (PICOT) question and intervention ideas.
1. Conduct a focused review of literature related to the identified clinical problem, including (a) description
of the problem, (b) etiology, and (c) evidence based interventions.
2. Describe the problem and the significance of the problem as they show up in the literature and in your
practice knowledge and insights.
3. State the practice question in PICOT format as you have worked it out this term.
4. Consider the quality of the sources you choose. Look at the date of publication,
author/sponsor/publisher, and purpose of the reference. Include only the highest quality references.
5. Provide a summary of 5 scholarly peer-reviewed references (i.e., research, systematic reviews, etc.)
regarding the proposed approaches to the identified clinical problem.
6. Clearly and succinctly synthesize the literature. Here is a tool to assist your practice in writing
syntheses. https://writingcenter.fiu.edu/resources/synthesis-matrix-2.pdf Requirements
The paper should be 8-10 pages in length in order to develop each section substantively without writing
excessively. It should including the following sections:
1. An introduction, which tells your reader what the paper is about and briefly sets the context through
discussion of the PICOT and clinical question.
a. As you write, direct what you say to your scholarly peers, and you may assume that they have only a
casual familiarity with your topic or issue.
b. The introduction will present a description of the practice problem (recall two distinct statements from
week 1, including the impact on patient/client and family, healthcare system, or society.
c. The Introduction is placed underneath the paper’s title, and it has no level heading. In other words, do
not use the word “Introduction” as a title heading. Just head the paper with the title and begin writing the
d. The introduction should be approximately 1-2 pages in length and may include a subheading for
PICOT question section.
2. An annotated bibliography of at least five resources, approximately 3-5 pages in length (about half to 1
page per annotation) and include the following:
a. Write the source in APA format as you do a reference listing (this is your level 2 heading for each
b. Follow the source listing in a new paragraph with a brief annotation that summarizes the source in your
own words (not from the abstract of the article) in 3-5 sentences.
c. Include your assessment on the reference’s strengths and weaknesses.
d. Explain the sources relevance and importance to your practice change project.
3. Synthesis of Evidence: Approximately 2 pages. Follow the annotations with a synthesis of the evidence
related to the identified clinical problem and PICOT question. Here is a tool to facilitate the synthesis
writing process: https://writingcenter.fiu.edu/resources/synthesis-matrix-2.pdf
4. Conclusion: Approximately 1 page or less. The conclusion restates your paper’s main idea (the
problem you are going to address by using evidence found in the literature), refers to the synthesis points,
and provides a final impression about your project.
5. Reference list that starts on the next page after the conclusion and includes each of the annotated
bibliography references in addition to others you may have cited but chose not to include in the annotated