nVisit Below Link, To Download This Course:nnhttps://www.tutorialsservice.net/product/mgmt-591-complete-week-assignments-pack-latest-devry/nnOr nEmail us onnSUPPORT@TUTORIALSSERVICE.NETnnMGMT 591 Complete Week Assignments Pack Latest-DeVrynMGMT591nMGMT 591 Week 2 Life Styles Inventory Latest-DeVrynLife Styles Inventory (LSI)nAssignment GuidelinesnDeveloping a willingness and ability to engage in self-reflection is a critical leadership skill that is not easily learned, yet which reaps many rewards. The Life Styles Inventory enables you to examine your unique way of thinking and how it influences your behavior.n
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Visit Below Link, To Download This Course:
Email us on
MGMT 591 Complete Week Assignments Pack Latest-DeVry
MGMT 591 Week 2 Life Styles Inventory Latest-DeVry
Life Styles Inventory (LSI)
Developing a willingness and ability to engage in self-reflection is a critical leadership skill that is not
easily learned, yet which reaps many rewards. The Life Styles Inventory enables you to examine your
unique way of thinking and how it influences your behavior.
Complete (on your own) the Life Styles Inventory according to the procedure outlined here, so that you
end up with your Life Styles Circumplex profile: 12 personal thinking style scores, with one score for each
section of the circumplex. See the embedded link for additional information.
Write a three to five page paper examining and explaining your LSI results. Make sure to comply with the
Grading Rubric provided. The required page count does not include the title page or table of contents.
Hint: The table of contents should include the four topics in the grading rubric.
Due date: Place the paper in the Dropbox by midnight on Sunday of Week 2.
LSI Style Interpretations
Go to the LSI1 Results page, find your circumplex profile, and click on the circumplex slice of one of the
styles. The site will bring you to a customized interpretation of the style you clicked on.
Click on each of the 12 slices to see all of the customized style description pages.
MGMT 591 Week 3-5 and 7 Course Project Latest-DeVry
Research shows that people learn effectively when working on real problems grounded in their work
experience. To this end, our Course Project is designed to incorporate students’ work experience into the
learning process in this course.
The project is an opportunity to explore, in-depth, a topic related to the course objectives (TCOs) that is of
significance to you or your organization (current or former).
Members of the class are required to prepare an applied research paper, with a minimum of 10 pages but
not to exceed 15 pages in length (excluding cover page, table of contents and appendices), on a specific
issue related to leadership or organizational behavior.
1. Select a specific organization of interest to you and identify a problem at the firm related to
organizational behavior (OB).
2. Think of yourself as an organizational consultant and assume that a key manager has requested a
thorough analysis and recommended course of action to resolve an actual organizational problem that will
make a difference to the future performance of the organization.
3. Identify which course Terminal Course Objectives (TCOs) are related to the problem you identify.
1. All papers must have a minimum of six scholarly sources cited within the text of the paper and
identified in the references section.
2. Additional research sources can be attached in a bibliography.
3. Review the following document for instructions on how to access and use EBSCO host for your
1. All papers should be double-spaced, using an 11- or 12-point font.
2. The length of the paper is to be between 10 and 15 pages, not counting the cover page, table of
contents, nor appendices.
3. The first page should include the title of the work, student name, course number and title, date, and
4. The second page should be a table of contents. It should, at a minimum, reflect the seven items listed
in the Grading Rubric.
5. Follow APA style for general format and citations (see the APA Guidelines Tutorial in the Syllabus).
6. The paper sections must adhere to the guidelines below, and each section must be labeled in the text.
7. The language should be clear, concise, and precise.
8. The tone should be professional, consistent, and not filled with jargon.
9. Grammar and syntax (sentence structure) must be correct.
10. The report must be free of misspellings and typos.
Tables and Figures
1. All figures and tables must be referred to in your text before they appear on the page.
2. Figures and tables should appear on the same page as, or the page after, the text that refers to them.
3. All figures and tables need captions. Captions go below figures and above tables.
Quotations and Citations
1. Quotations and citations are crucial components of a research paper and must be present.
2. Failure to properly cite research sources and borrowed ideas is plagiarism.
3. Refer to the APA style guide for assistance with properly citing quoted or borrowed materials and
4. Turnitin is used on all reports and projects. A report can be obtained for your review prior to submitting
your final work. Make sure that you are in compliance with the University’s 20/80 rule.
Familiarize yourself with course content and select an organization and problem area to research.
Submit a written Brief Proposal of Research containing the following:
1. A brief overview of the chosen organization and your role in it
2. A preliminary problem statement in the form of a researchable question
3. A brief narrative description of the organizational problem that you would like to research and resolve
4. Which Terminal Course Objective(s) your problem is related to
Conduct library research on your topic.
1. Identify a minimum of six scholarly resources for your project.
2. All resources for the paper must come from DeVry Library and must be of scholarly quality.
3. Use the librarians for assistance in accessing materials.
4. Review the Using EBSCO tutorial.
Please Note: Articles found online (many on consulting company websites, Internet magazines, or other blogs) will not be considered an
acceptable scholarly resource. Conduct your research through a library where you can be assured that the sources are of scholarly
Submit a written Expanded Research Proposal containing the following:
1. Title page and Table of Contents
2. Documentation of at least three initial scholarly sources from the library
3. Expanded introduction to the organization
4. Expanded description of your chosen problem
5. Preliminary solution options (can be bullet points)
6. Preliminary analysis of leadership and organizational behavior concepts addressed in the paper
Continue to work on the class project; seek professor help as required.
Submit the completed project.
Your paper must include the following sections.
Title of your applied research paper, course number and title, professor, and date.
Provide an overview of the organization and your role in it. Give enough information about the firm to
acquaint an unfamiliar person (no matter how famous the company). Identify name, location, size, market
segment (business line), and a brief history. Identify the essential issues, events, or actions to help frame
the problem and subsequent discussion points.
Identify and clearly state the problem (the leadership or organizational behavior issue that you have
selected to research). The problem statement should be phrased in terms of a researchable question. For
example, if a work group is not performing effectively, an effective problem statement might be “How can
group performance be improved?”
A well-formed problem statement has the following.
1. Focus: The problem should be well-defined and specific enough for the reader to gain a clear idea of
the OB topic area and the direction of your study and research.
2. Structure: If the problem statement is sufficiently focused, it will provide a basis for decisions about
which information to include and which to exclude from the paper.
You must address at least six scholarly resources in this section. Approach this section as a mini book
report on each of the reference sources that significantly informed your analysis and proposed solutions.
Give the reader an encapsulated review of what information you found most relevant to your research.
You may have found conflicting opinions or theories related to your topic area. Identify and discuss any
such contrasts or describe in detail significant agreement among your sources. Your literature review
should be separate and distinct from your analysis section; it is a summation of your research. The goal
should be a paragraph containing a minimum of three to five sentences per review.
Explore the problem in depth and with scholarly rigor.
Provide an identification and description of the root causes of the problem or issue. Be sure not to
address only symptoms of your problem. Diagnose the problem and its origins.
A critical element of this section is to apply leadership and organization concepts and models from our
text, from class discussions, and from your literature review. Discuss the concepts, ideas, or insights that
are most valuable in helping you make sense of the causes of the problem. Support your analysis with
reference to appropriate research material.
Identify at least three potential workable solutions to your problem and identify the pros and cons of each
alternative solution and its high-level implementation steps.
Identify your preferred solution and describe exactly what should be done and how it should be done,
including by whom, with whom, and in what sequence. Always explain your thinking behind your final
solution set. It’s important to be clear about why a particular alternative (solution) was chosen, as
opposed to others.
Think about this assignment and write a well-thought-out reflective statement about how this assignment
influenced your personal, academic, and professional leadership and managerial development.
You must use no fewer than six library resources outside of your textbook.
All references must be cited in two places—within the body of your paper and on a separate reference
list. Choose references judiciously and cite them accurately. Cite all sources using APA format.
Please note that citing an author’s work within your text documents your research, identifies the source
for readers, and enables readers to locate the source of information in the alphabetical reference list at
the end of the paper. To use the ideas or words of another person without crediting the source is
plagiarism. Plagiarism in its purest form involves copying passages either verbatim or nearly verbatim,
with no direct acknowledgment of the source. The most common form of plagiarism is to paraphrase
information from your source material. Paraphrasing does not relieve you of the obligation to provide
proper identification of source data. The best way to avoid plagiarism is to make sure all quotes, ideas, or
conclusions that not your own are given proper acknowledgment in your text.
Total Points 160
MGMT 591 Week 4 Case Study Latest-DeVry
Assignment and Guidelines
The case study for this week is Building a Coalition, which appears on page 580 of the textbook.
Each student is required to analyze this week’s case study and submit a two- to three-page paper
addressing the key questions identified below. Remember that all case studies present both too much
and too little information. There may be information presented that is not really relevant, and there may be
scant information about a key area. This analysis does require interpretation of the information, and there
is no one right answer; however, you must explain and defend any assumptions you made, or
conclusions resulting from your analysis, with citations from the text or from the case itself. There is no
need to research outside sources for this paper.
Your paper must include the following labeled sections.
Part I: Group Development
Identify and summarize the stages of group development. Reflecting on the case and textbook material,
what stage is the group at now? How could an understanding of the stages of group development have
assisted the Woodson Foundation in building a cohesive coalition? Support your conclusion with
evidence from the case and our text.
Part II: Problem Identification
Identify key problems. Identify primary and secondary problems the Woodson Foundation is facing.
Identify what the organization should have understood about individual membership in teams in order to
have built group processes that were supportive of her groups’ goals. Do not necessarily limit yourself to
only team theory here. Plumb any concepts we have covered to date if you feel they are relevant.
Part III: Retrospective Evaluation
Given that there is no one perfect solution for this situation, identify, describe, and defend two possible
solutions to the primary problem(s).Clearly identify and defend both courses of action. Identify and
discuss specific steps needed to implement your selections. Support your selections with evidence from
the case, the text, or weekly discussion. Remember that deciding on a course of action entails
envisioning and planning the steps to success. Be sure to identify implementation steps for both possible
solutions. Almost every situation presented with relation to group dynamics and behavior can have
multiple avenues for remedy. It is important to develop the ability to critically evaluate more than one
alternative and rationally identify pros and cons of each. Presenting pros and cons for the identified
alternative solutions in a table format within the paper is acceptable.
Part IV: Reflection
What would you advise as a strategy for managing diversity issues for program leaders?
MGMT 591 Week 6 Organizational Culture Inventory Latest-DeVry
Organizational Culture Inventory (OCI) (Due This Week)
Go to the OCI and follow the instructions on the site. There are two steps to this assignment.
(1) Submit your OCI results to the Dropbox for this week (pdf or copy/paste into Word).
(2) Add three to five paragraphs about your learning experience impacted by the Organizational Culture
Submit your assignment to the Dropbox, located at the top of this page. For instructions on how to use
the Dropbox, read these step-by-step instructions.
See the Syllabus section “Due Dates for Assignments & Exams” for due date information.