Loading in 2 Seconds...
Loading in 2 Seconds...
\nVisit Below Link, To Download This Course:\n\nhttps://www.tutorialsservice.net/product/cis-532-week-2-assignment-1-request-proposal-response/\n\nOr \nEmail us on\nSUPPORT@TUTORIALSSERVICE.NET\n\nCIS 532 WEEK 2 ASSIGNMENT 1\nREQUEST FOR PROPOSAL – RESPONSE\nYou are a $10 million consulting company responding to a Request for Proposal for a prospective client. The client seeks an analysis of its existing network in anticipation of a large merger. This engagement would be worth over $5 million in revenue to your $10 million company. The client seeks to ensure that your small organization has the technical acumen to prepare, guide, and assess merging the two company networks.\n
PROPOSAL – RESPONSE
Visit Below Link, To Download This Course:
Email us on
CIS 532 WEEK 2 ASSIGNMENT 1
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL – RESPONSE
You are a $10 million consulting company responding to a Request for Proposal for a prospective client.
The client seeks an analysis of its existing network in anticipation of a large merger. This engagement
would be worth over $5 million in revenue to your $10 million company. The client seeks to ensure that
your small organization has the technical acumen to prepare, guide, and assess merging the two
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
1. Prepare an opening statement that specifies your organization’s capabilities to manage a deployment
of this size.
2. Graphically depict and effectively promote your company’s structured development and services using
Visio or its open source alternative software. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the
required page length.
3. Explain what the client can expect from your services.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides;
citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name,
the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required
assignment page length.
• Include charts or diagrams created in Visio or Dia. The completed diagrams / charts must be imported
into the Word document before the paper is submitted.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Design a systematic network architecture plan in accordance with network design steps.
• Summarize among scalability, availability, performance security, manageability, usability, adaptability,
and affordability as they relate to internetworking product selection.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in network architecture and analysis.
• Write clearly and concisely about network architecture and analysis using proper writing mechanics and
technical style conventions.