The Great Depression. November 26, 2012. Social Studies Warm-up #12. Vocabulary Boll Weevil Drought Economic Factors Great Depression New Deal Social Security Act (SSA) Agricultural Adjustment Act (AAA) Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC)
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
November 26, 2012
Lesson Essential Questions:
1. How did the boll weevil and drought
impact Georgia? (SS8H8a)
2. What factors led to the Great Depression and how did it impact Georgia? (SS8H8b)
3. How did the New Deal programs impact
Georgia and American society? (SS8H8d)
4. How did the political career of Eugene Talmadge impact Georgia?
2) What types of social unrest were present in the “Roaring Twenties”?
3) What destroyed the cotton crop in 1920s Georgia?
4) What came in 1924 that destroyed many of Georgia’s farms?
5) What were 4 causes that led up to the Great Depression?
6) What ultimately caused the Great Depression in 1929?
7) What was the term for Roosevelt’s series of laws that were designed to help the economy?
8) What was the purpose of the CCC?
9) What were some CCC projects in Georgia?
10) What did the AAA do?
11) How did the AAA help Georgia?
12) What was a drawback of the AAA?
13) What did the REA do?
14) What was the Social Security Act designed to do?Questions…