Biology 2 Plant Kingdom Identification Test Review
Use the review key to identify the listed items on this review. • The test that you will take on Monday will contain similar, BUT NOT IDENTICAL, questions as the ones found on this review. • Please prepare yourself for the test!
11 9 4 12 13 10 14 5 8 7 6
33. Leaf arrangement of these leaves at the bottom of the plant.
47. The clue here is that the leaf petiole attaches to the middle of the underside of the leaf. The top picture shows the backside of the leaf and how the petiole is attached on the bottom of the leaf.
54. This is an apple that has been cut in half.
55. This is a peach…………if you didn’t already know.
58. This is a sunflower seed……if you didn’t already know.
61. This is an acorn……….if you didn’t already know.