2 nd International Conference Graz October, 10 th 2012. How to to engage with Key Stakeholders. PP7 International Resources and Recycling Institute All Partners. Contents. Introduction to engaging with Key Stakeholders Why is it so important? Potential Obstacles The 7 Steps to Success
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
How to to engage with Key Stakeholders
PP7 International Resources and Recycling Institute
1. Difficult to get in contact with, or unavailable
2. Unaware or uninterested in issues relating to groundwater
3. Do not understand groundwater issues
4. Do not follow up conversation
To engage with policy makers on groundwater related issues, IRRI propose that all partners take the following 7 steps...
4. Explore decision-maker and planner’s views
5. Understand mechanisms for change
6. The importance of coordination- explain this to the stakeholders.
7. Ask to be included in all future discussions