1. CONTROL WITH THE SOLE • best solution for controlling strong passes • control and move at same time
2. The Lob • Ability to send accurate short/long passes over defenders. • Useful in getting out of very tight spaces. • Difficult to intercept. Click here video
3. Outside foot pass. Very effective in Futsal. • During free kicks • Unexpected • Feint and disguise After pass. • Does not affect stride/running pattern • Allows player to accelerate away from pressing opponents after making a pass.
4. Shooting with Toes • Can be executed quickly and in tight spaces. • Element of surprise. • High velocity of ball (in a flash). • Direct trajectory of ball. • Improvisation.
Shooting with Toes Technical execution. • Non-kicking leg beside the ball. • Kicking foot pointing towards target with bent knee. • Contact point - center of the ball with the toes. • Quick, short, jabbing movement. • Jab - no follow through - withdraw foot.
5. DECEIVE TRICK KICK • Pretending to kick but lead the ball with sole and then kick. 1 2
6. FLY Quick transfer of ball from one foot to the other and then make a pass • Avoid opponent from pressing. • Deceive opponents.
7. Preparing movements. • Move on the toes with ball Always scanning at opponents, ball and space. • Shock Angled run
8. Quick ball circulation. • short distance • firm passes, sole control • constant movement of ball & players • creation of space is crucial.
10. BLOCKING • A permitted movement, occurring when one player put his body in the oppositions running path without committing a foul. • Blocks are used to support teammates. • Restrict or delay opponents’ action. • Obstruct opponent’s view. • The purpose of blocking is basically to clear a path for the player with ball possession or to protect teammates.
11. ROTATION When players should be moving constantly in build-up of attack, rotation is highly desirable. When attacking players need to be constantly looking for space. Effective against tight marking opponents. Effective anti-pressing tactics. Creates space. Implement tactics. Create scoring opportunities. Click here video
ROTATION 1 2 3
ROTATION 5 4
THANK YOU AFC FUTSAL COACH EDUCATION ALI.TARGHOLIZADE