Math 1. Mr. Yost. Central High School 550 Warrior Way Grand Junction, CO 81504. Phone: 970-254-7317 Email: Charles.Yost@d51schools.org. THE WAY OF THE WARRIOR. W: Wisdom A: Accountability R: Respectfulness R: Reliability I: Integrity O: Ownership R: Responsibility.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Central High School
550 Warrior Way
Grand Junction, CO 81504
W:Wisdom: The sum of learning through the ages
A:Accountability: an obligation or willingness to accept responsibility
R:Respectfulness: Treating others as you would want to be treated. Understanding that all people have value as human beings.
R:Reliability: worthy of being depended on
I: Integrity: Being honest, trustworthy and incorruptible.
O: Ownership: Being responsible for your actions.
R: Responsibility: Having a sense of duty to fulfill tasks with reliability, dependability and commitment.
1.http://chs.mesa.k12.co.us/ . Click on Departments. Click on Mathematics. Click on Mr. Yost Page.
2.Just type in the web address:
BEFORE SCHOOL 7:00 - 7:25 (except Monday)
AFTER SCHOOL 2:50 -
(Depending on Season)
1. Be respectful toward yourself and others
2. Be respectful to any equipment used in class
3. Have a good attitude
4. Be able to work well with others
(Cell phones, ipod, mp3’s…)
1. Do not use them in class.
2. Do not let me see them in class
3. If any electronic device is being used in class, I will take it and you may pick it up at the end of the day.
4. Please make sure your cell phone is off when you come in
1. You may have water in a clear plastic container
2. No soda, coffee, etc…
2. Please ask for permission.
3. Please do not make it a habit or there will be
limitations placed on an individual basis.
4. No hall passes will be given the first and last
10 minutes of the block (10 minute Rule).
5. You must have your ID to use the pass.
6. If you are late you forfeit your hall pass privileges.
2. If you are more than 15 minutes late to class it
will be considered an absence.
What you need, what you will do, and class expectations.
2. Paper, graph paper or
4. Scientific calculator
TI-83 plus (optional)
3. Warm-ups will be collected at the end of each week
4. If you are absent you will need to come in and do
the warm-ups you missed or check the web site.
3. Classworkwill be graded on completion and
3. If you are not absent and you are missing work
you may turn it in the Chapter Test only with penalty
(10 percentage point drop per day)
Students will be able to use their toolkits on
A 90 - 100%
B 80 - 89%
C 70 - 79%
D 60 - 69%
If you have a D or an F you will be assigned to
Warrior Period for 2 weeks.
*All percentages are approximations %
You must earn a C or better to advance to the next level math class.
The Work You Do Is a Direct Result Of The Grade You Earn!