Product created by ALS. EDDILI: To ED ucate is to make possible the DI scovery of LI fe. SWOT ANALYSIS IN THE USE AND APPLICATION OF RMA as an educational approach in adult education. STRENGHTS Everybody speaks Everybody has the chance to speak Intergenerational and intercultural dialogue
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
EDDILI: To EDucate is to make possible the DIscovery of LIfe
- It should be more updated, more consisted- Public seminars of partners should be put into the network- Lack of emotions into the digital platform - Not only digital networks but also in presence meetings once a year: creating a community
Network can be improved. Things to change:
- Skype meetings with videoconference- Movies about successful stories- Chat sessions- More exchange of information in the network- Meetings more informal to do it more attractive- Team sessions
- Facebook and digital platforms: difficult to get the people involved, not very appeal, you have to moderate facebook and have time to do it. Information no consistently. More efficient use of facebook: successful stories about RMA, useful information, real needs
- Links in already established professional pages
- Simplify the network, link to facebook, twitter…
- All the document should be put together available for everybody
- Using a mail list
- Presence in mass media
. Coordinator have to be very motivated, passionate people have to get involved into the sustainability of the project in the large time.
. We have to improve the method with new ideas, keeping it fresh, updated.
. Make good results visible: success stories.
. To integrate it and implement it into formal education when possible.
. Online RMA sessions
This project has been funded with support from the European commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained there in.