Algebra II. Chapter 1 Review Game. Rules: . Everyone must write every problem on the whiteboard. You may only talk quietly to YOUR group members. You must stay in your seat. If you are talking loud enough for others to hear your answers, you lose a point. No books or notes out.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Chapter 1 Review Game
x = 4, y = -2, z = 3
a = 10,000, b = 10, n = 4
3. Use the above formula for the surface area of a sphere with diameter, d, to find the surface area of a sphere with diameter 3y + 4. Do not simplify!
n = 3, a = 12, b = 7
8. 3x + 5y + 7x -3y
9. 4(14c – 10d) – 6(d + 4c)
15. |r – 7| = 20
16. |x| = -14
Ashlee is responsible for delivering bags of dog food to the 8th floor of a local Meijer. Each bag of dog food weighs 30 pounds and Ashlee weighs 125 pounds. The capacity of the elevator at Meijer is 750 lbs.
19. To receive a certain student loan, your family’s income must be between 20,000 and 35,000 dollars a year.
20. (12˙3)˙6 = 12˙(3˙6)
21. (3 + 4) + 7 = 7 + (3 + 4)
22. 3x + 4 ≥19
23. 4x + 3 < 11 or 2x – 1 < 9
24. -1 < 3a + 2 < 14
26. Name the additive and multiplicative identity.
27. Nick is selling pizza and breadstick kits to raise money for his class trip. For every pizza he sells he gets $3.00 and for every breadstick kit he gets $2.00. If he sells 50 pizzas and 35 breadstick kits, how much money does he get towards his trip?
28. The sum of seven times a number and 6 is greater than or equal to ten times the same number increased by 7.