KURT LEWIN’S CHANGE MANAGEMENT MODEL. WHY CHANGE??. -Business Environment is constantly changing . -To meet the strategic needs of the business. - Competitiveness . -To improve efficiency and produvtivity. Kurt Lewin’s Model. UNFREEZE. First stage of change.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
-To meet the strategicneeds of the business.
-To improveefficiency and produvtivity.
- Determine what needs to change.
- Ensure there is strong support from upper management.
- Create the need for change.
- Manage and understand the doubts and concerns.
- Communicate often.
- Dispel rumours.
- Empower action.
- Involve people in the process.
- Anchor the changes into the culture.
- Develop ways to sustain the change.
- Provide support and training.
- Celebrate success!!