DO NOW: 1. When you are waiting quietly I will call you up for your computer.2. Once you get your computer login and load up the program Illustrator by following this:START>PROGRAMS>ADOBE PREMIUM CS5>ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR3. Spin your computer forward while you are waiting for Illustrator to load up.
2. Go to page 7and copy the following:
• Fill-is the tool that creates a color inside a shape in Illustrator
• Stroke-is the tool that creates a line of color around a shape in Illustrator
• Shape Tool-can create squares, rectangles, stars, and ovals, and circles in Illustrator
• Black selection Tool-selects and moves shapes in Illustrator
Step 1: FILE>NEW Click ok
Step 2: FILE>SAVE AS>shapes1
Using the Shape Tools:
On the toolbox you will see tool that looks
like a rectangle. Click on that and drag it
across the page.
Go back to the Toolbox and hold down the
rectangle tool and you will see other shape
options appear. Repeat what you did. Draw a
few shapes on the page.
There is a black selection tool at the top of the
tool box it looks like a black arrow. You can move
Shapes around the page with this tool.