BEING HIGHLY EFFECTIVE. LEADING LIFE EFFECTIVELY WITH WIN-WIN APPROACH. THINK WIN-WIN. It is termed as ONE of the SEVEN HABITS OF HIGHLY EFFECTIVE PEOPLE by Mr. STEPHEN R.COVEY The habit is “THINK WIN-WIN” It is the habit of EFFECTIVE INTERPERSONAL LEADERSHIP. Human interaction.
LEADING LIFE EFFECTIVELY WITH
It is termed as ONE of the SEVEN HABITS OF HIGHLY EFFECTIVE PEOPLE by Mr.STEPHEN R.COVEY
The habit is “THINK WIN-WIN”
It is the habit of EFFECTIVE INTERPERSONAL LEADERSHIP.
The paradigms of HUMAN INTERACTION
- WIN / LOSE
- LOSE / WIN
- LOSE / LOSE
- WIN / WIN
WIN / LOSE:
means I WIN, YOU LOSE
- It is an authoritarian approach.
These people are prone to use position, power, credentials, possessions or personality to get their way.
- It starts from childhood itself when one child is compared with another.
- Most of life is an interdependent, not an independent reality. Most results we want depend on co-operation between us and others. WIN / LOSE mentality is dysfunctional to that cooperation.
LOSE / WIN:
- I LOSE / YOU WIN
- “ I am a loser. I’ve always been a loser”.
- It has no standards, no demands, no vision, no expectations.
- They will always prefer to please others using this way. (Give up for others)
- Win/Lose people will always prefer Lose/Win persons since they can take advantage of their weaknesses.
- LOSE/WIN people will suppress their feelings / emotions leading to ANGER, OVERREACTION TO MINOR PROVOCATION.
LOSE / LOSE :
- I LOSE / YOU ALSO LOSE
- When two WIN/LOSE people get together – that is, two stubborn, ego-vested individuals interact – the result is LOSE/LOSE.
- The attitude is “ If nobody ever wins, perhaps being a loser isn’t so bad”
- I win, no matters others win or lose.
- This mentality people think in terms of securing his own ends leaving it to others to secure theirs.
WIN - WIN: ( I WIN / YOU ALSO WIN)
- WIN-WIN is a frame of mind and heart that constantly seeks mutual benefit in all human interactions.
- It means that solutions are MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL, MUTUALLY SATISFYING.
- In a WIN-WIN situation, all parties feel good about the decision and feel committed.
- It sees life as a CO-OPERATIVE and not a COMPETITIVE ARENA.
- WIN / WIN is not your way or my way, it is a BETTER WAY, a HIGHER WAY.