EFFORTS IN THE HUNGARIAN VET SYSTEM FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF QUALITY ASSURANCE. Dr. Magdolna Benke National Institute for Vocational and Adult Education INAP Conference, September 17-18, 2009 Turin. I. Actual situation: parallel employment of different systems .
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Dr. Magdolna Benke
National Institute for
Vocational and Adult Education
INAP Conference, September 17-18, 2009
- Development on basic principles of TQM
- ISO 9001 from the 90’s (significant use in VET institutains and adult training companies)
The aim of COMENIUS 2000:
10% vocational school
Introduction in 89 institutions (VSDP I. and II.)
Professional products for supporting the introduction:
Adult education accreditation – Control of accredited institutions and programs
- if the institution is able ensure the given requirements continuously
- document assesment related to the accreditation
- if the inst. is able to ensure the conditions for the fulfilment of the accredited program, fixed in the training plan of the inst.
- if the practice of the inst. follows the regulations related to the accreditation
- the evaluation of the efficiency of the quality development activity of the institution
Vocational School Development Programme
- 2 Peer in institutional level
- 1 person from the Chamber as stakeholder (mostly provides supports related to professional questions and practice)
- 1 person evaluation expert
40 key-indicators in 4 fields (in structure preferred by CQAF)
28 valid key-indicators in VET institutions
New Hungary Development Plan, TÁMOP 2.2.1.
The development of quality and content of education and training
The aim is to introduce a QM system which fits to the EQAF system, with internal and external evaluation.
Increasing importance of quality in two fields:
- The importance of developing the social status of teachers
Thank you very much systems
for your kind attention!