Simultaneous Dual Band Wireless N Router CY-SWR1100. How to connect Samsung TV to CY-SWR1100. This way is used after CY-SWR1100 is installed normally. Simultaneous Dual Band Wireless N Router CY-SWR1100. Connecting to a Wireless Network.
This way is used after CY-SWR1100 is installed normally
Connecting to a Wireless Network
To connect Samsung TV to CY-SWR1100 wirelessly, you need a Samsung Wireless LAN Adapter(WIS09ABGN2), which you connect to your TV's side panel USB jack.
See the illustration below.
Related TV model :1. The character "C" is included in model name. 2. This model is produced in 2010.3. For example : UN40C6500VF, UN40C7000WF, UN55C8000XF and so on.
How to connect a CY-SWR1100
1. Connect the Samsung Wireless LAN Adapter to Samsung TV.
2. Turn on Samsung TV, press the MENU button on your remote, use the ▲ or ▼ button to select
Setup, and then press the ENTER 1button.
3. Use the ▲ or ▼ button to select Network in the Setup menu, and then press the ENTER 1
4. On the Network screen, select Network Type.
5. Set Network Type to Wireless.
6. Select Network Setup. The Network Setup screen appears.
7. Choose Select a Network. The Device/Network list appears.
8. Select the device name "SWR1100" or "SWR1100_media"
1) SWR1100 : The SSID of 2.4GHz band.
2) SWR1100_media : The SSID of 5GHz band.
Note : If SWL function of Samsung TV is enable, you can't see the SSID of 5GHz band.
9. If security key is required, the pop-up appears.
10. Input the security key using the ▲ or ▼ button in remote.
And then, Press the D button in remote.