Loading in 2 Seconds...
Loading in 2 Seconds...
MEET THE TEACHER. Mrs. Tami Cunningham Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 610-351-5900 ext. 27316. INTRODUCTIONS. Mrs. Tami Cunningham Rm 316 Mrs. Kim Bruchak Rm 317 Mrs. Emily Dotter Rm 318 Mrs. Susan Petragnani Rm 319.
Mrs. Tami Cunningham
610-351-5900 ext. 27316
Mrs. Tami Cunningham Rm 316
Mrs. Kim Bruchak Rm 317
Mrs. Emily Dotter Rm 318
Mrs. Susan Petragnani Rm 319
Teachers in Second Grade
Social Studies: Scott Foresman- People and Places
Science: Houghton-Mifflin- Discovery Works
* Monday through Thursday (Extra credit on Friday)
* Initial Assignment Sheet Nightly
* Use “Keep/Return” Folder System
* Encourage Student Responsibility
* Communicate Problems with Assignments
2 ways to order:
* Order on-line (directions will be attached)
- Class Code= GLQZN
- The class receives a free book
* Fill out order form
- Please make checks payable
to Scholastic Book Club
- Place in an envelope with child’s
name and label “Scholastic Books”
Monday: “Shining Moments” Presentation
* 3 items to share
* 4-6 pictures to display
* Fill out Fact Sheet
Friday: Guest Reader Read Aloud (3-3:15 pm)
* Star may invite a guest to read
The new STAR is picked on a Friday,
and their week will begin the following Monday.
DAY 1: Library(return books each week)
DAY 2: Art (smock needed)
DAY 3: Gym (sneakers required)
DAY 4: Music and Computer Lab
(between 8:20-8:35 A.M. and 3:40-4:00 P.M. for direct contact or
leave a message during the day.)
May also use Parkland app.
790 AM radio
TV Station 69
Intentional, Negative Act
we will tell an adult at school and
an adult at home.
- Student Breakfast……………. $1.15
- Student Lunch………………… $2.35
- Milk …………………………….. $.50
- Apple & Eve Juices/ Capri Sun $0.60
- Orange Juice- Sun Cup 4 oz… $0.30
- Bottled Water 8 oz ……………. $0.50
- Snacks………………… $0.40 - $1.00
- Student’s Name
- Teacher’s Name
- Amount of money/check being deposited
(for more than one child, write all names
on envelope and designate the amount
for each child)
Rapid communication service-sends 1,000’s of messages in minutes
Expect 3-4 voice messages/month from Principal regarding upcoming events/important reminders.
Will be used to communicate instructions in case of emergency.
Will call you around 5:30 AM to announce inclement weather delay or closure to the primary number on file only.
If school dismisses early for any unscheduled reason, will call all emergency numbers, send a text message and an email to all contacts on file.
We strongly encourage all parents to participate in this new notification system as opting out will not allow families to receive messages that will be communicated via the system in the event of a true emergency.
Changes to the information we have on file can be made any time by contacting the school building secretary.
FALL PARENT SESSIONS:
Oct 29: Schnecksville Elem.6:30– 7:30 PM
Nov. 3: Parkway Manor
6:30– 7:30 PM
NEW REPORT CARD: 2014-2015
One HOPPY Bunch