Study Guide for Unit 1 Test. 1 . What are the States that border GA?. 2. What continent is GA located in? . 3. What Nation is GA located in?. 4. What Hemispheres is GA located in? . 5. What Region is GA located in? .
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
2. What continent is GA
3. What Nation is GA located in?
5. What Region is GA located in?
6. What is the wildlife preservation in the Coastal Plains Region that is home to hundreds of animals and species?
8. What river starts in S. Carolina and flows through GA boundary and empties in the Atlantic Ocean?
_______ first to use pottery
_______ Invented bow and arrow
_______ Nomadic and hunted large game
_______ Chased animals off cliffs to kill them
_______ Invented atlatl
_______ Indians migrated seasonally to find food
_______ added fish and shellfish to diet
_______Protected villages with moats and palisades
_______Group that was here when Europeans arrived
I wanted to go to the Mountains in GA and climb to the highest peak. I also wanted to see Amicolola Falls and Tallulah Gorge while I was visiting this region. Which region am I referring to?
16. If I wanted to visit the Barrier Islands and the Okefenokee Swamp, which region would I visit in GA? It’s also the largest in land area.
19. How do we know about prehistoric cultures since they had no written records?20. What body of water makes up Georgia’s east coast?21. What element is present in living things that helps scientists date artifacts?