Unemployment Insurance. MGMT 4030 - Managing Employee Reward Systems. Unemployment Insurance: Purpose. Partial Replacement Income for Unemployed Workers Maintain Buying Power to Stabilize Economy States Allocate Unemployment Insurance (UI) Payments UI Tax Paid By Employer Only.
MGMT 4030 - Managing Employee Reward Systems
1. Employee’s health requires that he quit job temporarily.
2. Worker is discharged for being incompetent due to lack of training or education.
3. Employee Refuses to work a different shift or overtime without a good cause.
4. Incarceration after violating any law.
5. Treatment for alcoholism or drug addiction.
6. Lack of transportation to the job.
7. Quitting to marry and follow spouse to location.