FISIOLOGI SISTEM INTEGUMEN. dr. Nindya Aryanty , M.Med.Ed. Pokok Bahasan. Gambaran umum ttg sistem integumen Epidermis Dermis Lapisan subkutan Struktur asesorius. A. Gambaran Umum Tentang Sistem Integumen. Tujuan pembelajaran - Mahasiswa mampu :
dr. NindyaAryanty, M.Med.Ed
- stratum spinosum
- stratum granulosum
- stratum lucidum
- stratum corneum.
determined. The pattern of
one epidermal ridges is unique
and does not change during
(1) microorganisms that manage to penetrate the superficial layers of the epidermis and
(2) superficial skin cancers
limiting UV exposure through a combination of protective clothing and sunscreens (or, better yet, sunblocks) is recommended during outdoor activities
an inadequate supply leads to impaired bone maintenance and growth.
of sensory receptors in the skin,
regional infection or
inflammation can be very painful.
structures in the dermis
located in the dermis, project through the epidermis to the integumentary surface
discharge an oily lipid secretion (sebum) into hair follicles
Two types of sweat glands:
1. Apocrine Sweat Glands
2. Merocrine Sweat Glands (eccrine sweat glands)
The functions of merocrine sweat gland :
• Cooling the Surface of the Skin to Reduce Body Temperature.
• Excreting Water and Electrolytes
• Providing Protection from Environmental Hazards.
1. The mammary glands of the breasts
2. Ceruminous glands are modified sweat glands in the passageway of the external ear.
Secrete cerumen, or earwax helps trap foreign particles, preventing them from reaching the eardrum
Near the root, these vessels
may be obscured,
leaving a pale crescent
known as the