HMP Initiative Evaluation Plan. Presented by: Maine Center for Public Health. Evaluators. Presentation Description. Overview of HMP Evaluation Plan and Logic Model To show ‘bigger picture’ and put evaluation activities in context Learning Objective :
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Maine Center for Public Health
Overview of HMP Evaluation Plan and Logic Model
To show ‘bigger picture’ and put evaluation activities in context
Participants will increase their knowledge of the HMP Evaluation Plan and Logic Model.
HMP Logic Model
- PROCESS EVALUATION -
1. How is the HMP Initiative contributing to the enhancement of the public health infrastructure (PHI) in Maine?
2. What approaches and strategies are being carried out by the local HMPs?
- OUTCOME EVALUATION: INITIAL -
3a. To what degree has the HMP Initiative enhanced the PHI in Maine?
3b. To what degree have opportunities improved for: engagement, collaboration, sharing and coordination?
4. How many evidence-based interventions are in place, and in what setting?
5. Have theoretical constructs related to health behaviors (e.g., attitudes, norms, intentions) changed in the desired direction?
- OUTCOME EVALUATION: INTERMEDIATE -
6a. To what degree have environments been made healthier?
6b. To what degree have health systems been enhanced?
7. Have behaviors changed in the desired direction?
Computerized monitoring systems (KIT)