말하기 3 급 : 사진이나 그림보고 질문에 답하기. Chat Corner Lesson 5 Holidays around the world 그림정보를 통해 세계 다양한 명절에 대해 학습하기 ( 상 ). By the end of the class, students will be able to…. 1. Explain what people do on different holidays around the world.
Chat Corner Lesson 5
Holidays around the world
그림정보를 통해 세계 다양한 명절에 대해 학습하기 (상)
1. Explain what people do on different holidays around the world.
2. Answer the questions correctly after looking at the pictures.
3. Describe the pictures using proper tenses.
What are they wearing?
What are they doing?
When do we usually do it?
The three kings were crossing the desert
riding on camel.
The three kings kneeled down and gave presents to the Baby Jesus held in the arms of Maria.
Children wear crowns on their head and dress themselves like the three kings.
Children participate in parades.
People wear crowns like the three kings and give presents
Children perform the three kings’ story.
People make rosca bread which looks like a crown.
Chinese New Year’s Day
St. Patrick’s Day
1. Make groups of 4.
2. Choose a holiday which looks the most interesting.
3. You will be given 4 pictures related the holiday you’ve chosen and a list of questions to think about.
(You can create your own questions, if necessary.)
4. Answer the questions together and figure out the way people celebrate.
5. Go to the designated place.
6. Ask questions and explain to the other group
about your holiday.