Top 6 Reasons When To See A Geriatrician Geriatricians are specialists in senior health, trained in caring for an aging body. Their knowledge can help keep you happy and healthy throughout your golden years.
1. Nutrition • Absorption of nutrients decreases as you get old. • A geriatrician will prescribe a diet with sufficient nutrients/ supplements as necessary.
2. Loss Of Movement • Aches and stiffness increase with age. • A geriatrician will suggest ways to relieve it, like geriatric rehabilitation.
3. Increase in Medical Problems • Consulting a geriatrician regularly can prevent senior medical problems by making simple changes in lifestyle.
4. Medication • A geriatrician can prescribe medication and monitor it and change it as required.
5. Counseling • A geriatrician who will listen patiently to problems and help deal with them will go a long way in reducing depression in seniors.
6. Arranging Support • A geriatrician can help a senior who has no support system by arranging to have caregivers or nurses as the situation demands.
Thank You For More www.Capaar4autism.com