Bamboo was one of the first building materials. It was sturdy, dense, and grew rapidly. It also offers several advantages over wood. Itâ€™s denser, has higher compressed strength, and contains less oil.
• Bamboo was one of the first building materials. It was sturdy, dense, and grew rapidly. It also offers
several advantages over wood. It’s denser, has higher compressed strength, and contains less oil.
• In China, it’s a building staple, but it never really caught on in the United States. United States’
manufacturers have tried for years to incorporate it. They initially tried it as a deck material. Those
attempts, however, were terrible failures. The bamboo didn’t resist moisture effectively and it attracted
• Manufacturers decided they had to use some kind of replacement or additive in order to make the
bamboo more practical. Cali Bamboo mixed reclaimed bamboo fibers with High Density Plastic and
formed a mixture that it then shaped into decking planks of various sizes and colors. Bam Deck, as it’s
called, resisted bending and sagging and was more than 3.5 times stronger than traditional wood plastic
composite decking. It doesn’t require sealing, painting, or finishing.
• Ecomass is the innovative and technological frontrunner in high density engineered thermoplastics.
Ecomass Compounds are completely nontoxic and can be used to replace lead and other traditional
• Ecomass Compounds are a line of patented, nontoxic, high-density thermoplastic composite materials
that can be processed on conventional injection molding, compression molding, and extrusion
equipment. Ecomass Compounds can be formulated using a variety of polymers and fillers to meet a
wide range of customer requirements including:
• Heat Deflection Temperature
• Tensile Strength
• Impact Strength
• Flexural Modulus
Ecomass Compounds also have applications in a variety of other products where lead and other heavy
metals are currently used. Some of these include Lead Free Ammunition, Thermoplastic Composite
Materials, Gamma Ray Shielding, Weighting and Balancing Applications, and Vibration Damping.
• Ecomass Compounds meet the RoHS Directive; do not contain lead or lead compounds; and, contain no
materials the U.S. Department of Defense Listing of Toxic Chemicals, Hazardous Substances and Ozone
Depleting Substances or the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Hazardous Substances Priority
List considers toxic or hazardous.
• If you have a special requirement, contact Ecomass Technologies via its RFQ Form at:
• Or see its website at: http://www.ecomass.com
• It is probably already working on a solution.
Mailing & Shipping Address :-
4101 Parkstone Heights Dr. Suite 380
Austin, Texas 78746-7482
Technical Sales and Support :
Email : email@example.com
Web : Www.Ecomass.Com
You can find me at