Loading in 2 Seconds...
Loading in 2 Seconds...
Southern Connecticut State University Core-CT Time and Labor Employee Self Service: Enter Time – Exception Reporters. Overview. First, a quick overview of some important things to know before entering time. Overview - SCSU Employee Presentations. Employee - Enter Time
Time and Labor Employee Self Service:
Enter Time – Exception Reporters
– An employee who reports and submits their time in Core-CT
– Only reports time that is an exception to their Timesheet’s defaulted schedule, such as updating 8 REG (regular hours) to 8 VAC (vacation hours). Employees who are part of a bargaining unit.
– Reports total number of hours worked each day (University Assistants and Student Workers.
– Core-CT overnight process that validates and converts reported and/or scheduled time into payable time ready for payroll
– Invalid time that is unable to be collected by payroll until corrected
Click on Timesheet link on the CORE-CT homepage to access the timesheet
If you have multiple jobs you will be able to choose the job you wish to key time for one this screen by clicking the Job Description of appropriate Employment Record
Navigate to prior or future pay periods by clicking on “Previous Period” and “Next Period”
Reported hours are now Zero but should match your Scheduled Hours once you click the submit button.
To change default schedule begin by clicking on hours for day changing and deleting hours using delete or backspace
Click on the + button to add a row.
Holiday’s appear on the timesheet as highlights boxes.
Click on box corresponding to date change is to be made.
Enter appropriate TRC code in relation to hours entered.
When all changes have been entered click submit
Accrual balances will update immediately after clicking the submit button.
After clicking Submit a “saved” box will appear temporarily in upper right hand corner
TRC codes will be alphabetized after clicking Submit button
Reported Hours and Scheduled Hours should equal unless overtime was worked
The Override Tab is used for special circumstances and should not be used unless instructed specifically by Payroll or Human Resources.
Giovanni D'Onofrio- Payroll Coordinator - (203) 392-5425
Ken Pereira - Payroll Officer - (203) 392-5427
Kommaly Xayasone – Payroll Clerk- (203) 392-5079
Linda D'Addio - Payroll Clerk - (203) 392-5621