Airlines. Group 1 Rina , Marya , Shizuka and Chiho. A irplane companies. Why do people use airlines?. To carry people To carry packages One way of traveling . Other reasons to travel . Relaxing Business Interact with other people Shopping Studying Sports Scenic beauty .
Rina, Marya ,Shizuka and Chiho
This had a big influence on airplane companies
Branch before 10a.m.
Lunch after 10a.m.
Choice of Spinach & Cheese Manicotti & Chocolate Cake OR
Ham & Cheese Sandwich & Chocolate Brownie
Turkey Sandwich & Macadamia Nut Cluster
Continental U.S. to Hawaii
Hawaii to Continental U.S.
Taco Salad w/ Chicken, Tortilla Chips, Salsa, Guacamole, Sour Crème, Ranch Dressing, Milano Cookie, Hawaiian Springs Water
Cheeseburger 5oz Angus Beef Patty w/ cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles, potato chips and Hawaiian Springs Water
Two and a Half Men
Man vs. Wild
Mystery of the Hope Diamond
E! THS: Taylor Swift
Holo Mai Pele
Kath & Kim
Loyalty program by airlines
Customers enrolled in the program accumulate frequent flyer miles
corresponding to the distance flown on that airline or its partner
Virgin Atlantic Airlines
1. Earn HawaiianMiles→ Continental Airlines/Continental Express/Continental Connection flight
within or between the 48 contiguous U.S and Alaska
2. Flight to and from Hawaii, or outside of the United States are excluded.
EX) if you want to go to Japan vie Los Angeles, you will only earn HawaiianMiles from Honolulu to Los Angeles.
Island Air Codeshare
To Molokai/Lanai/Kapalua/Maui airports.
Reservation must be made by phone through Hawaiian Airlines Reservations or online.
Booking directly with Island Air does not qualify.
Make your reservation with Virgin Atlantic Airlines or Korean Airlines, and provide your HawaiianMiles membership number.
if you want to share HawaiianMiles with your Family, you can give your miles to your family.
1. optimizes the allocation of seat inventory and
pricing on a flight-by-flight, minute-to-minute basis
2. thereby enhancing the revenue potential of every
combines- historical/current data directly
using actual transaction and creates passenger
demand forecasts by segment face class.
1. Revenue management is a key part for the future and foundation financial success.
2. After evaluating other systems, Hawaiian choose SDT’s application as the tool to implement this key business strategy.
3. Hawaiian has an excellent opportunity to generate stronger utilization of its assets and, thus improved profitability.