Past simple tense. -Prošlo svršeno vrijeme-. Tvorba Pravilni glagoli (regular verb). Na infinitivnu osnovu glagola dodaje se nastavak - ed. open-otvoriti I open ed / əupənd/ -otvorio sam Want-željeti I want ed /wontid/ -želio sam
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
-Prošlo svršeno vrijeme-
open-otvoriti I opened /əupənd/-otvorio sam
Want-željeti I wanted /wontid/-želio sam
Skip-skakati I skipped-skočio sam
Bring-donijeti I brought /bro:t/-donio sam
Go-ići I went /went/-išao sam
Give-dati I gave /geiv/-dao sam
Be-biti I /She/He/It was /woz/- bio sam
You/We/They were /wєә/ bili smo
I did not open-nisam otvorio.
He did not bring-nije donio.
Did you open?-Da li si otvorio?
Did he bring?- Da li je donio?
Did he play?- Da li je svirao?
a.Was Darren bought a car? b.Did Darren bought a car? c. Did Darren buy a car?
2. Which sentence is correct?
a.Who did to the store go?
b. Who did went to the store? c. Who went to the store?
3. Which sentence is correct?
a.Why she went home early?
b. Why did she go home early?
c. Why did she goes home early?
4. Which sentence is correct?
a.Where Julia and Matt ate dinner? b. Where did Julia and Matt eat dinner? c. Where did Julia and Matt was ate dinner?
5.Which sentence is correct?
a. Who did he talk to? b.Who did he talk? c.Who he talked to?Past Simple Tense Quiz
Ako se glagol završava na suglasnik ispredkojeg stoji samoglasnik krajnji suglasnik ispred -ed se duplira:
Krajnje -l se uvijek duplira:
* Ako se glagol završava na bezvučni suglasnik (p,k,f,s,š) nastavak -ed se izgovara T:
* Ako se glalog završava na zvučan suglasnikilisamoglasnik nastavak -ed se izgovara D:
D nastavak -ed se izgovara ID:
There was a strong windyesterday.
Two days ago I received a card from John.Upotreba past simple tensa
They met in Paris.-Sreli su se u Parizu.
She left her umbrella in the train.- Ostavila je svoj kišobran u vozu.
* U zavisnoj rečenici, ako je u glavnoj rečenici past simple (slaganje vremena)
I thought he was Englishman.-Mislio sam da je Englez.
The teacher told me I talked too much.- Nastavnik mi je rekao da previše pričam.
I wish I had new car.- Volio bih da imam novi auto.
If only you were kinder to her.- Kad bih barem bio bolji prema njoj.
He behaves as if he were my chief.- On se ponaša kao da je moj šef.
I called I didn't calldid I call?
you called you didn't calldid you call?
he, she, it called he, she, it didn't calldid he, she, it call?
we called we didn't calldid we call?
you calledyou didn't calldid you call?
they calledthey didn't calldid they call
1. They (pay)peidfar too much for the car, in my opinion.
2. Everything (seem)seemed so romantic in the moonlight.
3. We (seek) soughtsome relief from the scorching sun in the shade.
4. While we were waiting in the queue I (tell)told her all about the accident.
5. He (teach)taughtme German.
6. The house had been on fire for half an hour when
the firemen (arrive)arrived.
7. My grandfather (die)diedat the age of 77.
8. The sun (shine)shone into the dusty room through a tiny hole in the wall.
9. At first I could not put up with him but then I
really (grow) grewfond of him.