Awards and Recognition Program. By Wendy Taylor 2011 MIJC Management Vice President. What We Will Cover Today. Area of Opportunity Reports Changes to Jaycees 2.0 Single Project Entries and CPG Review Other Questions that You Will Ask Today. What are the chapter awards?.
2011 MIJC Management Vice President
One Electronic Report
Overall Summary by President
Chapter plan revised
Membership plan revised
Quarterly evaluation sheet (2.0)
Strengths & Weaknesses (2.0)
Problems and Solutions (2.0)
Recommendations for the Future*(2.0)
Commissions now listed in Project Summaries on Area Evaluation Report.
Chapter Overall section to be used by the President to complete their overall Summary and Evaluation.
Overall Chapter in the Quarterly Summary will print out a report that includes the Overall Summary and the full reports of each area in order.
NOTE:Use this feature with Cute pdf or some other PDF Creator to create one PDF report to include in the Quarterly Area of Opportunity Report
Submit PDF to
by the published due date each quarter
Electronic Copy due monthly
SPE Submission Form
Planning and Training
- Did the project accomplish its goals?
- Did the committee chairperson and members learn leadership and management skills through the project?
- Did the project reflect a sincere effort to fulfill specific needs?
- Was the project based on needs rather than ease of undertaking?
- Did the project address a concern of the chapter and/or community?
- Did the project reflect a sincere effort to get involved in problem areas?
- What would the “loss” be if this project were not run?
- Was the chairperson given the proper training for his or her responsibilities?
- How well did the committee plan for the achievement of its goals as they related to the chapter’s objectives?
- Was adequate concern given to the financial management of the project?
- Did the committee’s management reflect a consideration of the individual talents of its members?
- Was proper communication utilized such as committee meetings, committee structures, and public relations?
- Was the CPG used as an ongoing management tool?
- Does the substantiating material adequately document the committee’s action?
- Were the evaluations taken seriously and used as learning experiences?
- Was the project well managed?
- Were possible community resources identified?
- How well did the chapter utilize the time, talent, and other resources of non-members in the following:
a. Problem or need determinations
b. Goal setting
c. Committee planning
d. Project success
- Were the resources used to benefit the participating individuals?
- Is the CPG presented neatly and professionally?
- Does the CPG use proper grammar and spelling?
- Is the substantiation reflective of the stated accomplishments?The Final Determination of winners is a combination of the score from the judging forms and the evaluation of the impact of the project by the programming team.