Storage of goods. Storage is a set of activities undertaken to save and preserve items in optimal conditions for use, since they are produced / received until they are required by the user or consumer , in a cubic system for a period of time determined by demand .
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Storage is a set of activitiesundertakentosave and preserve items in optimalconditionsfor use, sincethey are produced / receiveduntilthey are requiredbytheuserorconsumer, in a cubicsystemfor a period of time determinedbydemand.
• Lack of behavior’sanalysis and productcharacteristicsto define appropriatecriteriaforstorage.
• No control of productsthathavelowrotationorthey are notdetectedbeforeto expire.
• Thelocationinformation of theproducts are usuallymanagedbyoperators. Withoutthem, thewarehouse can notoperate.
• Lack of informationsystemsthatallowtoproperlymanagetheallocation of space in thewarehouse and itsoptimization.
• Lack of identificationwithbarcodelogisticunits.
• No strictmonitoringtothemanagement of refunds, overhauls and merchandiseto be destroyed.
• Incipient training and resistanceof thewarehouseoperatorsregardingtothemanagement of product, system and equipment.
• Management of locations / positions in thewarehouse.
• Location of productsaccordingtotherotation. Zoningof thewinery.
•IdentificationwithBarcode / RFID EPC and AutomaticInformation Capture. Real-time information. Stocktakingturnover FIFO (First In-FirstOut)
• InformationSystem WMS (Warehouse Management System).
• Resources: Shelves and movingequipment and material handling