This is a multiple quiz game. • Click a number to start the game. • A question and three possible answers appear. click the correct answer. • The correct answer will lead you to the next one or you can click end the game. • Repeat incorrect answered question until you get the right answer. • Enjoy and learn.
12345 678910 1112131415
1 . The _____ is the most source of the heat on earth and it also can affect the weather. • Sun • Land • people
2. Wind is the ….. • Tropical cyclone • Clouds • The movement of air
3. Weather is made up of a different things, some of them are precipitation, temperature and • Air • Wind & air pressure • Land
4. It’s a storms that start as low pressure areas with circulating winds. • Snow • Tropical Cyclones • Hail
5. It’s the state of the atmosphere at any given time. • Climate • Seasons • Weather
6. Water goes through many changes but ends up in the same form is called _____. • Evaporation • Precipitation • Water cycle
7. Water that falls from the sky in the form of rain, snow, or hail is called ________. • Wind • Precipitation • Evaporation
8. Which of the following best describes weather conditions? • Weather conditions never change. • Weather conditions are the same from day to day. • Weather conditions may change any time.
9. Which statement is not true? • Weather reports make people fearful. • Weather reports give warning to people. • Weather reports help people plan their activities.
10. Which of the following does not help prevent floods? • Cutting of trees • Planting of trees • Proper garbage proposal
11. What storm signal means that a typhoon will hit the area with a wind speed of 160 kph? • Signal 1 • Signal 2 • Signal 3
12. Where do most typhoons that hit the Philippines originate from? • From the Pacific Ocean • From the Southern part of the Philippines • From the Northern part of the Philippines
13. Which of these should not be done during a typhoon? • Keep in touch with the news • Stay inside the house. • Go out for a fog.
14. The clouds are made of ______. • Cotton • Water droplets • Air
15. What tropical cyclone has a wind speed of 35 to 63 kph? • Depression b. Storm c. typhoon
Your right ! ! ! End the game Continue the game
It affects the temperature of weather. Back to question NO. 1
It can be gentle as breeze or strong as tornado. Back to question NO. 2
It is how hot or cold, wet or dry. Calm or strong, clear or cloudy the air is. Back to question NO. 3
It’classified according to the speed of circulating winds. Back to question NO. 4
It’s the condition of the atmosphere in a given place at particular time. Back to question NO. 5
It’s controlled by temperature. Temperature affects what form of water will fell to eath. Back to question NO. 6
It can be frozen water (frost) or also be liquid water ( rain). Back to question NO. 7
Weather report helps the people to be aware about the report and to lessen the fear. Back to question NO. 9
Trees can sip the water and holds it. Back to question NO. 10
It’s a strong cyclone with winds greater than 100 kph up to 185 kph. Back to question NO. 11
This is where most of th storms affecting Philippines come from. Back to question NO. 12
The water vapor cools and condenses into small droplets of water and form. Back to question NO. 14
It has a wind speed of 30 to 60 kph within 36 hrs. Back to question NO. 15
References: Zablan, Emma S. Science and health grade 5: Phenix publishing house Inc.,2007