where to access canara bank home loan application form n.
Skip this Video
Loading SlideShow in 5 Seconds..
Where To Access Canara Bank Home Loan Application Form? PowerPoint Presentation
Where To Access Canara Bank Home Loan Application Form?

Where To Access Canara Bank Home Loan Application Form?

2 Views
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - E N D - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Presentation Transcript

  1. Where To Access Canara Bank Home Loan Application Form?

  2. So you have decided to apply for a home loan at Canara Bank after comparing several lenders on rates, tenure, loan amount and several other terms and conditions. To apply, you need to fill the Canara Bank Home Loan Application Form first. But, where can you access the form? Well, you can find the answer to this question and also know some critical aspects concerning the loan.

  3. How to Find Canara Bank Home Loan Application Form Online? You can log on to the official website of Canara Bank and access the application form. Now, you need to get a printout of the form, fill it and submit the same to the bank official at the branch.

  4. Can You Get the Form at the Nearest Bank Branch? Yes, you can. All you need to do is to go to the concerned official, ask for an application form, fill the details as ought in the form and submit the same. You will need to fill several personal and professional details besides charting out information about the property you wish to buy on a loan.

  5. What Else You Need to Submit Along with the Application Form? You must submit the following documents along with the application form to the branch official. Identity Proof - PAN Card/Voter ID/Driving License/Passport/Aadhaar Card Residence Proof - Voter ID/Driving License/Passport/Aadhaar Card Income Proof - Latest salary slips (Salaried), Income Tax Return (ITR) for the last 2-3 years Property Documents - Agreement of Sale, Flat Allotment Letter, etc Recent Passport Size Photographs

  6. How Will the Canara Bank Home Loan Work Out Post the Submission of the Application Form? Post the submission of the form, Canara Bank will check the details thoroughly and approve the loan only when they are authenticated. Once the loan is approved, a technical and legal team will visit the property you wish to buy. They will make a technical assessment of the property based on its age, dimension, etc. The contours of the assessment will help the lender set the value of the property. The value would then dictate the loan you’re likely to receive. Canara Bank Home Loan is offered at around 75%-90% of the property cost. You must pay the remaining 10%-25% to the seller of the property.

  7. What to Do After You Receive Canara Bank Home Loan? The responsibility just gets bigger the moment the Canara Bank Home Loan comes to you. With the loan in place, you need to redefine your income and spend accordingly. See the amount that comes post the deduction of the Equated Monthly Installment (EMI) from your salary as your income. This will help you pay on time. If you don’t follow the same and default, you may receive repeated phone calls from the bank asking you to pay the due amount. In case you default for three months in a row, your home can be taken away and get auctioned by the bank. So, the choice is yours - whether you want to spend according to the situation on hand or the other way round.