Meat and Animal Byproducts. Objectives. Identify different byproducts and the species of origin in the classroom with 80% accuracy. Define terms associated with meat and animal byproducts in the classroom with 80% accuracy.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
6. List 3 examples of convenient preparation food.
7. Find the dressing percentage: Steer live weight 1000 lbs carcass weight 700 lbs.
8. What is the best yield grade?
9. What is the worst yield grade?
10. List something that you learned today that you did not previously know.