THE LEGAL ASPECTS OF RETIREMENT PLANNING. How God Would Have Us Steward Resources For Our Needs And Those Of The Next Generation Proverbs 13:22 A good man leaveth an inheritance to his children's children: and the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Organize Your Important Papers and Complete An Estate Plan Questionnaire
A Conservator Can Only Be Appointed By A Judge After A Petition Is Filed In The County Probate Court
1. Not intended to be court supervised but, it can be
for the life of the trust, or for a limited purpose
2. Allows transfer of assets with conditions
3. Allows transfer of assets on a schedule
4. Can control overall cost of asset transfer
5. Beneficiaries have a right to know their stake in the
6. Beneficiary can be eliminated if they contest trust
without probable cause
C. Duties of Trustee
Many governmental/ non profit agencies and court systems
provide a wealth of information. A few are listed below: