DFD. Process modeling. To do tonight. 1. Learn to draw DFDs 2. Understand what does not belong in DFDs 3. Learn DFD Rules and Conventions. What DFD is?. A DFD is a network representation of a system. The system may be computerized, manual, or a hybrid of the two.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Learn to draw DFDs
2. Understand what does not belong in DFDs
3. Learn DFD Rules and Conventions
you need to store information
¹ Bill’s File
and a Singular Object.
Tip: Name data flows before naming Processes.
but what we know about the data.
– Each Process performs only ONE function
– process is difficult to name
– has too many inputs or too many outputs
– would be easier to understand if broken down