Christ, from Whom All Blessings Flow (Verse 1). Christ, from Whom All Blessings Flow. 550. WORDS: Charles Wesley, 1740 (1 Cor. 12:4-31; Gal. 3:27-28). 1. Christ, from whom all blessings flow, perfecting the saints below,. hear us, who thy nature share, who thy mystic body are.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Christ, from WhomAll Blessings Flow
WORDS: Charles Wesley, 1740 (1 Cor. 12:4-31; Gal. 3:27-28)
1. Christ, from whomall blessings flow,perfecting thesaints below,
2. Join us, inone spirit join,let us stillreceive of thine;
3. Move and actuateand guide,diverse giftsto each divide;
4. Never from thyservice move,needful toeach other prove;
5. Many are wenow, and one,we who Jesushave put on;
6. Love, like death,hath all destroyed,rendered alldistinctions void;