Openings: p age 2 in your ELA notebook. Week of April 28. Correct all capitalization errors in the following sentence. (P.2,3,4). on mother's day we went to the iowa state fair . the Football game will be held on tuesday , november 4th .
Week of April 28
1. delirious: adj. acting dizzy, anxious, and excited
2. idolize: v. to worship; to regard with blind admiration
3. bewildered: adj. very confused and not sure what to believe/think
4. vague: adj. unclear, not enough details
5. desert: v. to leave behind
1. debilitating (adj)devastating; extremely harmful.
2. beleaguered (adj) bothered; harassed; struggling
3. periphery (n) on the sidelines; bordering; fringe
4. providential (adj) destined; God-ordained; fated
5. impoverished (adj) extremely poor; poverty-stricken; disadvantaged
6. shantytowns (n) slums; ghettos; make-shift housing for the extremely poor; a settlement of plywood, corrugated metal, sheets of plastic, and cardboard boxes
7. despondent (adj) hopeless; dejected; downhearted