Assignment Solutions, Case study Answer sheets \nProject Report and Thesis contact\firstname.lastname@example.org\nwww.mbacasestudyanswers.com\nARAVIND – 09901366442 – 09902787224\n
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
CASE 1 :
CASE 2 :
1) In this case, you are required to find expected value of elapsed time (in month), i.e. the internal between two success five break downs in months.
3) Total number of expected break downs for 20 machines per year.
4) Cost of servicing the driven down machine per year.
5) Give your elaborate comments on the findings, it’s interpretation and you suggestions for improved method or alternative method. (25 Marks)
2) List the aspects of from producers point of view.
3) What are the risks of poor reliability borne by the consumer?
4) What are the needs for Total Productive Maintenance?
5) What do you mean by Reliability Engineering and Reliability Quantification?
6) How `Failure Rate’ is computed. (30 Marks)
Dr. Aravind Banakar
9901366442 – 9902787224