GROOMING. Apply techniques that improve the well-being of cats. Discuss the grooming practices for cats. Longhaired cats. p. 206. 1. Receive daily care to keep free of tangles and mat. (Proper bathing of a cat – tub filled only to 4” of water).
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Discuss the grooming practices for cats.
3. Next use a small toothed comb.
1. rubber grooming brush
2. fine-toothed / flea comb
3. soft chamois, silk, nylon pad.
1. Comb with two size of teeth (fine toothed and a flea comb).
2. Nail clippers
4. Grooming powder such as baby powder, talcum, or cornstarch.
1. Using a wide-toothed comb, comb all areas of the cat being careful of sensitive areas of stomach, under tail and inside legs.
3. Brush in opposite direction of natural hair growth and sprinkle with grooming powder.
5. Check ears for signs of mites, a dark residue. Treat with eardrops from pet store.