Drinking and Driving. By: Jessica Rivera. • About 45% of fatalities in crashes involving a drinking driver under the age of 21 are people other than the driver. • Teens are killed by alcohol more than by all illegal drugs combined.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
By: Jessica Rivera
the age of 21 are people other than the driver.
• Teens are killed by alcohol more than by all illegal drugs combined.
•On average, it takes around 2 to 3 hours for a single drink to leave
• 50-75% of convicted drunk drivers continue to drive on a suspended
• 1 in 3 people will be involved in an alcohol-related crash in their
• 50 USF Students arrested in 2009
• At least once in the last year: - 27% missed a class due to alcohol/drug use
- 28% drank while in a vehicle
- 30% drove while under the influence
• Out of 10 people: - 44% had driven drunk
- 59% had been driven by one
- 2% had a DUI
- 63% knew someone in a DUI related incident
Kate Kohlier, 24
Leanna Dawson 19 Majid Tahri 20 Jaclyn Ayala 18 David Sanders 18
Mitchell Houston James