Associate Professor Varit Srilaong. Dr. Nutthachai Pongprasert. E-mail: email@example.com Tel: 02-4707734. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 02-4707726. Research Focuses. Chilling injury of tropical plant. UV radiation. UV-B. UV-C. Browning of tropical fruit.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Chilling injury of tropical plant
Browning of tropical fruit
Browning of rambutan caused by
water loss from transpiration process
via xylems that distribute in the hair or spintern. High density of stomata was observed on the spintern of rambutan. This is a channel of water loss from the fruit.
Micro bubbles (MBs)
MBs washing systems
- Nutthachai, P. and Varit, S. 2014. A novel technique using 1-MCP microbubbles for delaying postharvest ripening of banana fruit. Postharvest Biology and Technology 95: 42–45.
- A. Rattanachai, T. Wasusri, V. Srilaong, K. Tanprasert and S. Kanlayanarat. 2012. Analysis of cost and execution efficiency of selected inbound logistics parameters in baby corn supply chains in Thailand. Int. J. Logistics Systems and Management. 13 (1): 96-111.
- Thongsavath, C., Srilaong. V., Wasusri, T., Kanalayanarat, S. and Antonio, A, Jr. 2012. Cabbage supply chain mapping and postharvest loss in the domestic and export trade in Lao PDR. International Food Research Journal 19(4): 1615-1620.
- Chairat, B., Nutthachai, P. and Varit, S. 2013. Effect of UV-C treatment on chlorophyll degradation, antioxidant enzyme activities and senescence in Chinese kale . International Food Research Journal 20(2): 623-628.
- Jamjumroon, S., Wongs-Aree, C., McGlasson, W.B., Srilaong, V., Chermklin, P. and Kanlayanarat, S. 2013. Alleviation of cap browning of 1-MCP /High CO2- treated straw mushroom buttons under MAP. International Food Research Journal 20(2): 581-585