Autism Spectrum Disorders Rule Change July 1, 2007. Holly Sutherland Polk County Schools Low Prevalence Facilitator. New Rule Changes. Title Change: From Autistic to Autism Spectrum Disorder
Polk County Schools
Low Prevalence Facilitator
* Student must meet the criteria under the Fl DOE even with medical diagnosis.
1. Uneven developmental profile as evidenced by current or previously exhibited inconsistencies in development of
These can be across or within these domains.
*Student must meet the criteria under the Fl DOE even with medical diagnosis.
2. Impairment in social interaction as evidenced by the delay, difference, absence or abnormality in the ability to relate to people or the environment.
3. Impairment in verbal and/or non-verbal language or social communication skills as evidenced by one or more of the following:
4. Restricted, repetitive and/or stereotyped behavior patterns, interests or activity as evidenced by one or more of the following:
Bartow Municipal Airport