Christ’s Compelling Love II Corinthians 5:12-17. Introduction-1. In the first part of chapter 5 , Paul speaks of the resurrection of the dead, his desire to be with Christ and the final judgment In V14 he says that the “love of Christ” compelled him
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
3. Christ love is sacrificial
4. Christ’s love is constant
3. Christ’s love compels us to love each other
4. Christ’s love compels us to love His church
5. Christ love should compel to seek those who are lost in sin