EJECTION COOLING TOWER Saint-Petersburg. www.ooo-nt.ru. Thinking about the future, to create new. UNIQUENESS - EFFICIENCY. OWN PATENTED* PLANT, THAT SURPASSES IN ALL PARAMETERS THE WIDESPREAD FAN-ASSITED AND TOWERED-TYPE COOLING TOWERS POSSIBILITY TO WORK IN THE DISCRETE MODE IN ANY
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Thinking about the future, to create new...
OWN PATENTED* PLANT,
THAT SURPASSES IN ALL PARAMETERS
THE WIDESPREAD FAN-ASSITED AND TOWERED-TYPE
POSSIBILITY TO WORK IN THE DISCRETE MODE IN ANY
ABILITY TO COOL FROM T = + 90 °C
HIGH OPERATIONAL CHARACTERISTICS
HIGH STABLE EFFICIENCY OF THE COOLING TOWER (15-30% HIGHER THAN
FAN-ASSISTED/AND TOWERED-TYPE ANALOGS)
LOW POWER CONSUMPTION OF COOLING TOWERS (UP TO 30% LOWER
THAN FAN-ASSISTED/AND TOWERED-TYPE ANALOGS)
ABSENCE OF FAN AND SPRINKLER
THERE IS NO NEED TO FEED FOR WATER TEMPERATURE DECREASE
*PATENT №72538, PATENT №2349851
THE EFFECT OF EJECTION IS CREATED BY THE STREAM OF WATER DROPS PROCEEDING UNDER PRESSURE FROM SPECIAL EJECTION NOZZLES
DROP CATCHER ALLOWS MINIMIZING WATER REMOVAL THAT RESULTS IN REDUCTION OF COSTS. FEED IS NECESSARY ONLY FOR EVAPORATION COMPENSATION (1 - 2% from the total amount of used water)
Heated water= 60°С
Chilled water= 25°С
Heated water= 38°С
Chilled water= 26°С
Heated water = 32°С
Chilled water=24 °С
THE AUTOMATION SYSTEM ALLOWS SAVING FUNDS BY REDUCTION OF POWER CONSUMPTION AND COSTS FOR SERVICE STAFF
SYSTEM TAKES OVER SUCH MAJOR FUNCTIONS AS:
MAINTENANCE OF THE CONSTANT PRESET TEMPERATURE OF CHILLED WATER
MAINTENANCE OF THE CONSTANT PRESSURE IN THE PIPELINE, EVEN AT VARIABLE NUMBER OF CONSUMERS
WATER LEVEL MAINTENANCE IN THE STORAGE TANK (SYSTEM FEED)
UNDER EQUAL CONDITIONS OF THE ENVIRONMENT, EQUAL OPERATING TIME AND EQUAL THERMAL LOADING – OUR EJECTION COOLING TOWER HAS AN OPPORTUNITY TO WORK CYCLICAL
AND TO CONSUME MUCH LESS ELECTRIC POWER, UNLIKE FAN-ASSISTED COOLING TOWER WITH THE CONSTANT OPERATING MODE AND POWER CONSUMPTION.
BENEFIT FROM OPERATION OF THE EJECTION COOLING TOWER – IS OBVIOUS AND ALREADY TURNED BACK PROFIT FOR ALL OUR CLIENTS! ! !
Modernization of cooling towers is performed due to dismantling of fan and sprinkler, with installation of ejection channels into air collector windows of the outdated fan-assisted cooling tower. Then the new water distribution system between collectors is mounted.
- Simplicity of construction
- Operational reliability
- Availability to survey and prevention
- Absence of ice formation during the winter period
- Doesn't require the highly skilled service personnel
- Automatic temperature control of chilled water and pressure in system
-Continuous operation as well as at frequent stops during winter period
- Absence of vibration and low noise level, is reached by absence of moving elements in system
- The dimensions of unit are significantly less than fan-assisted and towered cooling tower have, power is much higher
- Possibility to install in any place, on factory territory or on the roof of production building
- Cleaning of nozzles without stopping the cooling tower
- Absence of the basin (the underground tank) reduces the construction period and cost estimate
- Sufficient decrease in costs for cooling tower service due to absence of the fan
- Reduction of power consumption and costs for service personnel due to system automation
- Reduction of pipeline length due to arrangement of cooling towers closely to production buildings
- Feed for water temperature decrease isn't used
- Capital costs are 1,5-2 times less (in comparison with standard fan-assisted cooling towers)
- Operation costs are 40 - 50% lower
- Quick payback of the cooling tower due to decrease of the costs for water consumption and water disposal The cooling tower is paid back in first - third month after operation
we are aiming to become the reliable partner for any client.
We guarantee the highest quality of the equipment,
its stable and economically sound operation.
Russia, 198216, Saint-Petersburg
Leninskiy prospekt,140+7 (812) 376-99-67, 376-95-67e-mail: email@example.com