The digital agency by the name of Roast has introduced a ranking report based on voice search. The motive behind this is to understand and categorize how Google responds to queries initiated by a voice input and correspondingly responds to it. http://www.webdesigncity.com.au
The digital agency by the name of Roast has introduced a ranking report based on voice search.
The motive behind this is to understand and categorize how Google responds to queries
initiated by a voice input and correspondingly responds to it. Not only this, it also tries to figure
out when the results of Answer Box or the featured snippets are used and when they are not.
The aforementioned company used analytics of the keywords as figured from factors like SEO
and compiled a list of the key phrases that were directly trending. It then went to determine
the top phrases that are trending in digital marketing platforms. The tests were then analysed
and it was aimed at studying the following factors as mentioned below:
1. Among the key phrases that were sieved out, how many of them were answered
through the usage of Google Home?
2. Among the key phrases that were sieved out, how many of them did not prompt Google
to use the answer boxes?
3. Are the actual answers that are given match the results that are given by the answer
4. Is there a major difference or is the visibility of answer boxes to voice search
It was found out that the answers mirrored that of the answer box or the featured snippets.
The report not only helped us gain a clearer insight into online marketing mechanisms but also
helped us divide the answers into six major categories. Let us take into what they are:
1. The result of the location.
2. Searches for flights.
3. The standard answer, which is mainly referenced to a domain or a source. This is the
most general format of a response.
5. It prompts questions that are similar. For instance, it will tell you that “I’m not sure, but I
can tell you the answer to a similar question.”
6. An action prompt or a similar suggestion.
Not only this, the company has concluded some other results too. Let us have a look at two of
1. It so happens that sometimes the Google assistant will not provide you with any answer
at all. It might also happen in such a case that they will refer you to a different domain.
Do not think for once that just because you are occupying the snippet which is featured
in the answer box result, you do not own the result initiated by a voice search.
2. While using these results in Australia, you should watch out for the key phrases when
Google does not make use of the answer box for results.
By - http://www.webdesigncity.com.au