Woodstock Elementary School RTI. Dr. Christy Bowling Crista Sycks, M.Ed Bonny Keheley, Ed.S Kristina Gibbs, BS.Ed. www.tinyurl.com/rtiatwes. Who is Woodstock Elementary School? A Title 1 Community school Winners of State …. Award
Dr. Christy Bowling
Crista Sycks, M.Ed
Bonny Keheley, Ed.S
Kristina Gibbs, BS.Ed
Next Mrs. Crista Sycks will discuss processes and other key aspects of the RTI process at Woodstock Elementary School.
There is no “I” in TEAM
The TEAM uses information collected to LOOK
at the student’s BIG PICTURE to make timely decisions about a student’s educational programs.
Problem Solving at Tier 2 & 3
1. Identify the Problem: for which students is the core program not sufficient and why?
2. Analyze the Problem: what is the specific supplemental instruction that is needed? What is the specific skill that needs to be strengthened?
3. Develop a Plan: How will supplemental instruction be delivered?
4. Implement the Plan: How will effectiveness of supplemental instruction be monitored for the student? How will fidelity be maintained?
5. Evaluate the Plan: Is there a need to move to a different level of instruction? Determine as a team.
One of the most cost efficient and effective ways to provide our large number of students with appropriate interventions
Is Camp Learnalotta