Loading in 2 Seconds...
Loading in 2 Seconds...
I look forward to connecting with you! Have a wonderful, stress-alleviating day! :)\n\nAubrey Eicher\nOwner, Holistic Personal Trainer\nRichmond Wellness\n804-367-3589 phone | richmond-wellness.com\email@example.com\n
As a holistic personal trainer, I address all of the aspects of life that relate to your health, fitness,
and wellness - not just the exercise and eating parts!
Did you know that stress can play a major role in your health and wellness, AND your fitness
performance? How about your overall life experience? I know you know this.
In this video, I’m giving you 6 simple ways that you can relieve the stress in your life without
taking a whole lot of time. Afterward, I’m going to tell you how I can help!
1. Write. Write out what is going on in your life that is stressing you out. Many times, you’ll
find solutions to your stressors just by the meditative act of writing.
2. Do something you enjoy. Do you have a hobby? Something that could relieve your
stress and ease your mind? What is something that you like to do that is healthy and
3. Meditation. Present focus and focusing on your breath has an immensely calming
feeling to it. Have you tried it? Look up guided meditations on YouTube or even just
calming music and sit still, focusing on your breath. Set a timer for 5 minutes.
4. Exercise! This is a great way to get stressful energy expressed in a healthy, positive
way. It can be anything from an intense workout to a brisk walk. Do what appeals to you.
5. Relaxation techniques such as breathing exercises and progressive muscle relaxation.
6. Activities that can be restful: get a massage, take a therapeutic bath with salts or
bubbles, listen to music that soothes you.
Now, if you’re reading/watching this and thinking,“yeah, I want to reduce my stress, but - I don’t
know where to start,” or, “that’s great, but I’ve got SO much going on, I don’t know WHAT will
work for me and my schedule,” I want you to reach out to me. Let’s have a conversation about
it. I’d love to come alongside you and help you to establish regular stress-relieving habits, for
the benefit of your health, fitness, and wellness.
I look forward to connecting with you! Have a wonderful, stress-alleviating day! :)
Owner, Holistic Personal Trainer
804-367-3589 phone | richmond-wellness.com