Radomszczański County of possibilities. www. radomszczanski.pl. Radomszczański County comprises areas of fourteen communes , which are presented on further slides .
Radomszczański Countycomprisesareas of fourteen communes, whicharepresented on furtherslides.
Radomszczański Countyis located in the middle of Poland in the southernpart of the Łódź Province. Ithas a favorable location for transport,here goes highway Warsaw - Katowice and railway line between Warsaw and Vienna. To the nearest international airport we have less than 100 km.
School of Agricultural Training Center
Church of St. Bartholomew
The Dobryszyce Commune covers an area of 51.1 square kilometres and its total population is 4,184.
This spontaneous project rely on an embroidery of Jan Matejko’s "The Battle of Grunwald" initsorginal size. The project coinciding with the coming out 600th anniversary of the Battle, and the day of 15 July 2010 was fixed as the deadline of works. "The Battle of Grunwald" is one of the most famous polish painting. Theartist immortalized thereone of the biggest battles of medieval Europe's World, whichtook place on 15 July 1410 between the Order of the Crusaders and Polish-Lithuanian united forces. Theembroiderymeasures 9.20 m x 4.05 m. Over150 kilometers [93 miles] of thread (in 220 different colours) were used.
The ruins of the manorin Ciężkowice
Pławno Palace – actually for sale
Site of a Dominican monastery with a chapel of the miraculous figure of Our Lady. The sanctuary is a destination of religious pilgrimages from all over Poland.
of the Assumption
of the Virgin Mary
Great altarwhichcontains a holyfigure
Its construction started in 1612 . Against the background of this small town of astonishing size and richness of the interior. But the greatest treasure of the temple treasury, for which the housing was built, it is tiny, just ninecentimetersstone statue of the Madonna and Child. According to legend when in 1516 certain farmer whileplowing took itoff the groundthe miracles began to happen…
Church of Holy Mother of Christ in Gomunice
The “Fryszerka” bathing place
Area: 62,57 sqkm. Population: 5.951. The commune comprises 10 villages
Thehistory of Gomunice reaches far back thesecond half of the nineteenthcenturywhen a section of theWarsaw–Viennarailroad was laid across thesettlement and a railway station was built. A mill on the Widawka River in Wójcik, where there is anature reserve of the sundew, also has an architecturaland monumental worth.
The “Fryszerka” bathing placeenjoys a great popularity among the commune`s dwellersand tourists.
The wooden multifamily houses “familiok” in Gomunice
The factof being located on the railenlivenedtheeconomicand social life of the settlementwhichissituatedin the river basin of the Widawka. A furniturefactory, latertransformedinto an oil clothfactory, was shiftedfromsomewhereclose to Lublin to Wojciechów almost one hundredyears ago. There were dozens of wooden multifamilyhouses called the familioks built nearby for the workers.Some of them have survived till the current times.
Snowyhill of Kamieńsk Mountain by nigth
The gmina covers an area of 95.81 square kilometres and its total population is 6,094. There is an airport named Kamieńsk-Orla Góra in Kamieńsk mainly used for agricultural purposes.
Soccer player Jacek Krzynówek was born in Kamieńsk.
The town was first mentioned in historical documents from 1291. It received its city charter in 1374. It lost its city status in 1870, then regained it in 1994. Throughout its history the town was also called Kamińsko, Canisko, Camiesko and Kamińsk. The present form of the name is in use since 1918.
KamieńskMountainis reclaimed and forested outer dumping ground of Coal Mine Station. It is the highest peak in central Poland, where live birds and many of prey animals.Nowadaysitbecame an attractive place for summer tourism and winter sports for the inhabitantsof the whole central Poland!
Period country manor from the 19th century
The lovely views on the church in KobieleWielkie
The commune comprises 21 village administrative units. Area: 102 sqkm. Population: 4.490.
The first remarks on the village date back to the fourteenth century. Those who admire the past arelikely to come across charming butancient, bending forward the ground,cottages, manors, post-manorparks, sacral relics, watermills traces,some remnants of the light industry.
KobieleWielkie isconsidered a specific place because it is right there that WładysławStanisław Reymont, alaureate of the Nobel Prize of Literature, was bornthere. His novel „Chłopi” describes live on polishvillagein XIX century.
Themeadows near Kodrąb
Farming of the fallow deer in Kodrąb Commune.
Area: 105,85 sqkm. Population: 4.852. The commune comprises 19 village administrative units.
The locality appeared in writing for the first time already in 1384.The history of Kodrąb is best documented by the existent brick Church of Saint Margaretthe Martyr Maiden and Saint Jadwiga the fourteenth century was taken to pieces in the second half of the fifteenth centuryof Silesia. The initial wooden church fromThe Kodrębski family ofthePorajcoat of arms, which had beenruling the village over the generations.
Farming of the fallow deer in Zakrzew.
Breeding deer in Zakrzew, inKodrąbCommune, was founded in 1988. Daniel, as a park animal, was breeden from the seventeenth century in various parts of the country. Thereforenowthisparticular farm isspecializedinagriculture and meat production so sought after and respected in the EU market.
Black and whitestorksareverycommonhere
Lgota Wielka Commune
Old woodenchurchin Lgota Wileka
The gmina covers an area of 63.08 square kilometres and its total population is 4,472. Lgota Wielka Communecontainsthevillages and settlements of Brudzice, Długie, Kolonia Lgota, Krępa, Krzywanice, Lgota Wielka, Wiewiórów, Wola Blakowa and Woźniki.
Waterreservoirin Zakrzówek Szlachecki
Church near thelakein Stobiecko Szlacheckie
The gmina covers an area of 82.72 square kilometres and its total population is 4,928.
Warta River, extensive wetlands in the river valley and the great forests mean that ourcommuneisa perfect place to relax.
Mount Chełmo – mine of chalksandstone
The gmina covers an area of 116.2 square kilometres and its total population is 4,369.
Mount Chełmo isthehighest natural hill of theCounty. Itrises 120m overvicinity and atthe top there’s a 10th centuryemplacement of a medievalcastle. Stone inpitshasbeenminedup to thisday.
Folk Museumin Przedbórz
Church of St. Alexei
Przedbórz is mentioned in documents dating from 1145 as being under the jurisdiction of the Trzemeszno Monastery and King Casimir III(the Great – 1330-1370) granted it the status of a city in the 14th century. In 1638, a fire destroyed the city and it burned again in 1660, after the Swedish Wars. Przedbórz gives its name to the nearby protected area known as Przedbórz Landscape Park.
View on Dojo
Dojo Stara Wieś is a unique European centre for Japanese martial arts and sports as well as promotion of Japanese culture to contemporary Europeans. The centre allows for further dynamic development of traditional karate movement in Poland. It ‘s an optimal logistic and organizational backup for national and international events and training seminars with participation of the best Japanese traditional karate masters, which by now have been spread around Poland.
Country manor house inDziepółć
Palacecomplexfrom 19th century
The gmina covers an area of 85.34 square kilometres and its total population is 5,653inhabitants..It’s a pittoresqueterraincutted by tworivers -Radomka and Warta.
Radomka river – Klekotowe
St. Lambert Church and Old Townhall
The oldest written record of Radomsko dates back to 1243 and is connected with the visit of duke Konrad of Mazowia. City rights were granted to Radomsko by LeszekCzarny in 1266. Recently the period of economic and cultural transformation has been reflected in Radomsko. Enterprises have been gradually privatized and many new companies have been founded. Radomsko has become an important economic and social centre of the Łódź province.
Investment Area - the plot situated by Warsaw-Katowice road
Radomsko Municipality is the proprietor of the plot of total area - 130 hectares, situated in the vicinity of National Road Nr 1 connecting Warszawa and Katowice. The offered area is not built-up, ecologically clean and has a very good transport accessibility. Currently, offered plots have access to the roads, power system node, water system, sanitary sewage system, rain water system, gas mains and telecommunication network.
20 mln inhabitants in the 200km radius!
Modern hospitalin Radomsko
The CountyHospitalis the newest publichospitalon the territory of wholeLódźVoivodeship. Owing to the most advanced technology, it is possible tosave people’s lives much more effectively and in much better conditions. The construction of thisfacilitystarted in 1988 and it has cost more than PLN250 million.
Monastery of PauliteFriarsin Wielgomłyny
Forest near Krzętów
The gmina covers an area of 123.07 square kilometresand its total population is 4,951.The gmina contains part of the protected area called Przedbórz Landscape Park.WielgomłynyThreevillagesinthiscommune: Krzętów, Rudka and Pratkowiceareperfect for tourism and leisure destination. The microclimate of the pine forests and meadows nadpilicznych and free from industrial air pollution are the main advantages of these settlements.
Arian church in Silniczka
Pittoresqueriverside by Pilica
The commune comprises 23 village administrative units.
Area: 200 sqkm. Population: 5 637.
The first remark on the villagecomesfrom 1198. For many ages Żytno had the civicrights which were next lostabout in 1760. Żytno is considered a specific place becauseit was right there thatthegreat noble stock with coat ofarms. In Żytno Commune there is the nature reserve “Dębowiec” about the area of 47hectaresfoundedin 1965.
The “Animagia” theatre
The „Animagia” doll theatre was created in 1989 in the Commune Culture Centrein Żytno. It is a very exciting initiative which is managing by KrystynaiMichałZaskórski.The performances are mysterious and exciting owing to the masks and costumeswhich are arrange outside broadcast for many spectators.