This presentation is about the effect of pollutants on granite,marble,sandstone, limestone and terracota. The project also gives information about the steps taken by the GOVERNMENT to protect it. Assembly of god church school. Reasons for damage to Historical Monuments.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
This presentation is about the effect of pollutants on granite,marble,sandstone, limestone and terracota.The project also gives information about the steps taken by the GOVERNMENT to protect it.
Assembly of god church school
1. Pollution – traffic and waste of the neighboring factories
2. Natural causes like earthquakes and flooding
3. Tourists spoiling by writing, scratching
4. Natural environmental conditions like humidity.
5. Construction in/on or around the heritage site
6. Water seeping into the ground due to irrigation and farming near heritage sites
7. Traditional causes of decay.
8. Encroachment and misuse of heritage property.
SCHOOL,U.K. for providing us with information
regarding the various causes of pollution which are
destroying the monuments of U.K…………
This has helped us a lot in completing our research work and preparing this presentation…….