Digestive System. Digestive Tract. Also called alimentary canal Hollow tube roughly 8 meters in length. Structure of the Wall. Lumen - hollow center of tube Mucosa - epithelial layer with mucous-secreting cells
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
2. Contains lower sphincter and opens to stomach?
3. Mixes food with gastric juices?
4. Provides connection to larynx and esophagus?
5. Begins mechanical digestion of food?
The Science of Farting
2. The liver can absorb excess water in bile.
Thumbs down! Gallbladder
3. The small intestines contains mesentery which helps bind and support.
4. The large intestines helps perform peristalsis and peristaltic rush.
Thumbs down! Small intestines
5. The liver metabolizes proteins and lipids and filters blood.