Yuoqc – Zorqv Zuiz & Bun Zingh Nyeic Motivation – Punishments & Rewards. Cong-Mengh Waac 19:18 Proverbs 19:18. Sunday/July 18, 2010. “ Dongh maaih lamh hnamv nyei ziangh hoc oix zuqc mborqv njaaux meih nyei fu'jueiv. Maiv dungx dingc sueih ninh zuqc mietc.”.
“Dongh maaih lamh hnamv nyei ziangh hoc oix zuqc mborqv njaaux meih nyei fu'jueiv. Maiv dungx dingc sueih ninh zuqc mietc.”
Discipline your son, for in that there is hope; do not be a willing party to his death.
Ging-Sou mbuox mbuo oix zuqc njaaux fu’jueiv dongh corc maaih lamh hnamv nyei ziangh hoc, eix-leiz se dongh ninh mbuo maiv gaengh mingh zoux waaic sic nyei ziangh hoc, maiv dungx zuov taux buatc ninh mbuo mingh zoux waaic sic cingx daaih njaaux, hnangv naaic se zaih mi’aqv.
Bible tells us to teach children when still a hope, it means that children not getting bad, we have to start teaching them early, don’t wait until they are bad, when they doing bad thing is too late.
Congh Mengh Waac 13:24 “Haaix dauh nyienz jienv maiv longc biaav mborqv njaaux, wuov dauh maiv hnamv ninh nyei dorn, mv baac haaix dauh hnamv dorn se jienh mborqv njaaux.”
Proverbs 13:24 “He who spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is careful to discipline him.”
1. Hatc njaaux fu’jueiv nyei jauv se benx diex maac nyei gong, diex maac horpc zuqc njaaux ganh nyei fu’jueiv.
Discipline children is the duty of parents. Parents should teach their own children.
2. Ei jienv naaiv douc Ging-Sou nyei waac nor, haaix dauh maiv hatc njaaux fu’jueiv, se bun cing maiv hnamv fu’jueiv nyei mienh.
According to this passage, for those who do not discipline children, do not love children.
3. Fu’jueiv ziangh ziouc qiemx zuqc diex maac njaaux. Maiv maaih haaix dauh cuotv seix daaih ninh ganh hiuv nzengc nyungc-nyungc. Dauh dauh mienh qiemx zuqc mienh njaaux, qiemx zuqc mienh dorh mbuo cingx haih hlo.
By nature, children need the instruction of parents. No one born into this world know everything by himself. Every one need some one to teach and to raise up.
Cong-Mengh Waac 22:6: “Njaaux fu'jueiv gan ninh horpc zuqc yangh nyei jauv, gox daaih ninh ziouc maiv leih nqoi.”
Proverbs 22:6 “Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.”
1. Njaaux fu’jueivgan ninh horpc zuqc njaaux nyei jauv, eix-leiz se dongh haaix nyungc longx, haaix nyungc horpc, mbuo dorh ninh mbuo zoux wuov nyungc. Nyungc zeiv se hnangv mbuo dorh ninh mbuo mingh zoux leiz-baaix, hoqc Ging-Sou, mingh mienh lunxwuic lo haaix.
Train a child in the way he should go. It means that we should lead our children in the right way. For an example, like we take them to the church, Sunday school, Bible study, and youth camp.
Mbuo buatc Ging-Sou mengh-mengh nyei gorngv, mienh zoux guenx haaix nyungc, ninh mbuo m’daaih zoux wuov nyungc. Se gorngv fu’jueiv faix nyei ziangh hoc, domh mienh dorh ninh mbuo mingh horpc, mingh longx nyei jauv, ninh mbuo hlo daaih ziouc oix mingh longx ninh nyei jauv.
When he is old he will not turn from it. We see that Bible is clearly says, the way people do, whether good or bad they get used to it, or habitual to it. If they start doing the right thing, they get use to do right, if they start doing bad, they get use to do bad. Children need a good direction, when they old, they will not depart from it.
3. Congh Mengh Waac 29:17-19 “Oix zuqc mborqv njaaux meih nyei dorn, ninh ziouc bun meih duqv hitv kuonx, ninh yaac oix bun meih nyei hnyouv a'hneiv. 18 Haaix norm dorngx maiv maaih laauc yaangh nyei jauv, baeqc fingx ziouc maiv muangx leiz gunv, mv baac gan longx leiz-latc nyei mienh duqv orn-lorqc. 19 Kungx longc waac gorngv-njaaux bou hnangv se maiv gaux. Maiv gunv ninh mengh baeqc ninh maiv ei jienv zoux.”
Proverbs 29:17-19 “Discipline your son, and he will give you peace; he will bring delight to your soul. Where there is no revelation, the people cast off restraint; but blessed is he who keeps the law. A servant cannot be corrected by mere words; though he understands, he will not respond.”
4. Congh Mengh Waac 3:1-2 “Yie nyei dorn aah! Maiv dungx la'kuqv yie njaaux nyei waac. Meih nyei hnyouv oix zuqc gan longx yie nyei leiz-latc. 2 meih yiem seix zaangc nyei hnoi-nyieqc caux hnyangx soux ziouc haih ziangh duqv ndaauv, meih yaac haih duqv longx.
Proverbs 3:1-2 “My son, do not forget my teaching, but keep my commands in your heart, 2 for they will prolong your life many years and bring you prosperity.
1. Cong-Mengh Waac 22:15: “Hngongx nyei jauv m'daaih yiem fu'jueiv nyei hnyouv, mv baac longc biaav mborqv njaaux haih zunc cuotv leih ninh go.”
Proverbs 22:15 Folly is bound up in the heart of a child, but the rod of discipline will drive it far from him.
2. Cong-Mengh Waac 23:13: “Meih oix zuqc mborqv njaaux fu'jueiv, maiv dungx guangc. Meih longc biaav fitv ninh, ninh maiv daic.
Proverbs 23:13 “Do not withhold discipline from a child; if you punish him with the rod, he will not die.”
3. Cong-Mengh Waac 29:15: “Longc biaav mborqv njaaux yaac gorngv-njaaux, fu'jueiv ziouc jaa cong-mengh, mv baac se gorngv sueih fu'jueiv ei ganh nyei hnyouv zoux, ziouc bun maa zuqc nyaiv.”
Pro 29:15 The rod of correction imparts wisdom, but a child left to himself disgraces his mother.
4. Hipv^lu 12:8: “Se gorngv meih mbuo maiv hnangv ninh nyei dorn mbuo zuqc mborqv njaaux, meih mbuo maiv zeiz cien dorn, kungx zoux fu'jueiv-toi hnangv.
Hebrews 12:8 “If you are not disciplined (and everyone undergoes discipline), then you are illegitimate children and not true sons.”
“For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight, In love.”
he predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will—
In this passage, we see that God had a plans to redeem us. In the same way, if we want our children good, we had to have a plan, and we have to follow the plan to raise our children.
1. Fu’jueivqiemx zuqc maaih hatcnjaaux nyei jauv. Children need to have a discipline.
2. Fu’jueiv ziangh daaih qiemx zuqc domh mienh njaaux ninh mbuo.Children live with the need of instruct of the adult.
3. Fu’jueiv ziangh ziouc qiemx zuqc diexmaac mborqv njaaux ninh mbuo (Hipv^lu 12:8-11).
In nature children needed parents to discipline them (Hebrews 12:8-11)
4. Cong-Mengh Waac 4:1: “Zuangx fu'jueiv aac, oix zuqc muangx die njaaux nyei waac, oix zuqc longc hnyouv muangx ziouc haih mengh baeqc.”
Proverbs 4:1 “Listen, my sons, to a father's instruction; pay attention and gain understanding.”